My 10 favorite SU basketball moments (when I was actually present)... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My 10 favorite SU basketball moments (when I was actually present)...

Just to add a future game to the list, whenever Jb's final game at the dome is, provided we know ahead of time, the atmosphere for that game is going to be incredible.
That is going to be god awful. GOD. AWFUL. I mean, it might be incredible, but not in a happy, good way. It will be incredible in a "Dear lord I can't believe I am witnessing the end of one of the greatest eras the Dome has ever known and will know and the last moments of the career of a man who put the Orange on the map and who loves us more than anything strike a dagger in my heart!" way.

Sorry. I retired 4 weeks ago and I miss my work. :(

That is going to be god awful. GOD. AWFUL. I mean, it might be incredible, but not in a happy, good way. It will be incredible in a "Dear lord I can't believe I am witnessing the end of one of the greatest eras the Dome has ever known and will know and the last moments of the career of a man who put the Orange on the map and who loves us more than anything strike a dagger in my heart!" way.

Sorry. I retired 4 weeks ago and I miss my work. :(

I know what you mean, it will be sad, but it would also be a celebration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom