My 2 Cents on the Downside | Syracusefan.com

My 2 Cents on the Downside

44Warrior

Walk On
First off, I would like to say the game was very encouraging even against week competition. There were many, many positives. And as an SU Alumni you cant find a bigger fan. Go Orange!!!

In order here are the things that concern me:

1. Dungey running the ball without sliding. Even running straight up the middle. I realize this is football and that toughness is part of the game, but so isnt common sense. If he continues to run like that all year, he wont finish the season. He is our best quarterback we need him every game. Slide Eric, slide.

2. The running game. C'Mon man! If you cant run on that team you cant run. And we can run. Is it the blocking? The running backs? The scheme? In my opinion all three. Does anyone know if HCDB had a successful running attack at his previous schools?

3. The kicking game. Missed extra point, missed field goal. Gotta be more efficient.

4. Cordy. Huge loss if he misses extended time. Such a good player and an emotional leader. I feel for him. May he have a speedy recovery. Any word yet of the nature of the injury?

To finish on a positive note, that was an excellent way to start the season. If healthy I thing we got an upset in us this year a have a shot at a bowl game. Go Orange!!!

Yes...HCDB did very well running the ball before SU

And I'm hoping Cordy is ok...tough kid and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom