My expert preview of Pitt game | Syracusefan.com

My expert preview of Pitt game

Word on the street is phase 3 of the dome renovation includes a homeless shelter! They get to sleep in the luxury boxes as long as they club atleast 3-4 rats per night …. Neato!

I just feel bad for our seniors, glad they have 2018 to look back on.
Same for me lol those were good times anything was possible for the future !

Does Pitt have the Coastal locked up? If so maybe they’ll play their backups…

Does Pitt have the Coastal locked up? If so maybe they’ll play their backups…
They locked up the coastal today. Pitt's back-ups aren't push-overs and would probably play SU even and at some positions (WR) their back-ups would be starters here.

God bless any fan who gives up a Saturday to go to the Dome and watch SU vs Pitt next week.
We would but we’ll be on Long Island still from thanksgiving. The Dome is gonna probably look like the UCLA/ USC game today.

Word on the street is phase 3 of the dome renovation includes a homeless shelter! They get to sleep in the luxury boxes as long as they club atleast 3-4 rats per night …. Neato!
the dome nacho boxes left under the seats are more effective than Dcon glue traps for catching rats.

We would but we’ll be on Long Island still from thanksgiving. The Dome is gonna probably look like the UCLA/ USC game today.
LA Memorial Coliseum holds 80,000 people. They could have had 35,000 in there and it would look empty. Poor example.

LA Memorial Coliseum holds 80,000 people. They could have had 35,000 in there and it would look empty. Poor example.
Have you seen the pictures?

Pitt just locked up the Coastal. Not much to play for in their final game. Plus, Narduzzi may call of the dogs so that Dino can get the win and secure his job for at least another year which would be in Narduzzi’s best interest.
Lol

9B708D15-8466-4A31-8AB3-288DB718E46B.jpeg

10 mins before kickoff

View attachment 210876
10 mins before kickoff
again, the place holds 80,000! I am not saying it was a great turnout but that number is going to be a lot larger than you think because of the vast size of the place compared to The Dome.

Plus I have been to plenty of games at the Dome where 10 min before kickoff it looks bare and about 5 min in the game it's pretty filled up. Not saying that happened here, clearly, not a lot of people went. But the visual is worse than what reality is.

again, the place holds 80,000! I am not saying it was a great turnout but that number is going to be a lot larger than you think because of the vast size of the place compared to The Dome.

Plus I have been to plenty of games at the Dome where 10 min before kickoff it looks bare and about 5 min in the game it's pretty filled up. Not saying that happened here, clearly, not a lot of people went. But the visual is worse than what reality is.
I don’t care either way tbh, I just saw that pic on Twitter and figured I’d post it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom