my favorite aspect of the game tonight | Syracusefan.com

my favorite aspect of the game tonight

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Syracuse made a TON of huge plays. Big threes, big rebounds and put-backs. great drives by G.
What didnt we see? Not ONCE did we see any stupid preening to the crowd or 3 pt goggles or diamond hand gestures.

they would just put there head down and run back on D. It was quite refreshing.

Syracuse made a TON of huge plays. Big threes, big rebounds and put-backs. great drives by G.
What didnt we see? Not ONCE did we see any stupid preening to the crowd or 3 pt goggles or diamond hand gestures.

they would just put there head down and run back on D. It was quite refreshing.

Well said. Often that's what happens when the refs get out of the way and let them play: basketball happens! Players play better when they get into a good "game rhythm." And when they play well and hard, they make everyone look good. Themselves, the coaches, officials, parents, everyone. Especially when you win, LOL!

STEVEHOLT said:
Syracuse made a TON of huge plays. Big threes, big rebounds and put-backs. great drives by G. What didnt we see? Not ONCE did we see any stupid preening to the crowd or 3 pt goggles or diamond hand gestures. they would just put there head down and run back on D. It was quite refreshing.

G shot a fake arrow into the crowd after a first half 3.

Actually yes, he did, now that you mention it. Sorta like F Rodney does, and I growl at him every time he does it, especially with his dorky skewed hat. But given G's history, I'll give him a pass for that.

Glad you clarified that it was fake. It would have been quite a story otherwise. That kid was suspended four games for tripping the ref, lord knows what an arrow to the crowd would get you.

You're saying you didn't love Dontes dynasty BS! ;)

I managed to flush away the brain cell that had that memory coded into it. And now you guys have brought it back to me :mad:

Actually yes, he did, now that you mention it. Sorta like F Rodney does, and I growl at him every time he does it, especially with his dorky skewed hat. But given G's history, I'll give him a pass for that.
I love Griffey Jr. and his backwards hat, but for some reason, also hate the skewed hat. Not even with King Felix.

Well since they basically ran him off for the next class of one n done mercenaries.

Well since they basically ran him off for the next class of one n done mercenaries.

I think we'd be better off with a cockier version of Mike G anyways

Tyler Lydon's screen in the first half was my favorite. Need a GIF of that.
And I should send the officials flowers for not calling that a foul -- kudos. Lydon was set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom