My favorite comment regarding Mark Coyle leaving... | Syracusefan.com

My favorite comment regarding Mark Coyle leaving...

... (from a non-SU friend of mine).

"He is trying to find the worst winter possible...I suspect he will next go to Alaska."

I think it is called gallows humor.

"He Gone" in the thread title was funny. And the best one I thought was "he did well in the AD combine".

"He is trying to find the worst winter possible...I suspect he will next go to Alaska."

omg...I was just going to make the same comment.

I'll catch hell from some of you, but It won't bother me. I'll just say "snake". Great hire of DB, but snake still sticks in my head. Seen his likes before.

I'll catch hell from some of you, but It won't bother me. I'll just say "snake". Great hire of DB, but snake still sticks in my head. Seen his likes before.
And after chasing money and urinating all over the institution to which he promised to bring "trust" and "stability", he blew off the frigging ACC meeting this morning. Hey, Mark ... hows the network coming?

It depends on what stresses you out more: snow or cold. Minnesota doesn't get the lake effect snow that Syracuse gets, and Syracuse doesn't get quite the absurdly bone-chilling temps that MN gets.

It depends on what stresses you out more: snow or cold. Minnesota doesn't get the lake effect snow that Syracuse gets, and Syracuse doesn't get quite the absurdly bone-chilling temps that MN gets.

Id rather have more snow, I cant deal with extreme cold every day.

I think the best comment was the mitch browning comparison and living out of a hotel by carrier circle. Hilarious

And after chasing money and urinating all over the institution to which he promised to bring "trust" and "stability", he blew off the frigging ACC meeting this morning. Hey, Mark ... hows the network coming?

I dislike him more and more with each passing moment. What a freaking hypocrite!

I dislike him more and more with each passing moment. What a freaking hypocrite!
It's just pure amateurism. Makes us look like a clown show at SU ... and all we did was try to bring in someone with integrity to steer the ship. An ignominious departure for sure.

It's just pure amateurism. Makes us look like a clown show at SU ... and all we did was try to bring in someone with integrity to steer the ship. An ignominious departure for sure.

He played us plain and simple. And not only us. He played his entire staff. He'd better hope this new job pans out because his reputation is now shot.

He played us plain and simple. And not only us. He played his entire staff. He'd better hope this new job pans out because his reputation is now shot.
He was at a UM press conference yesterday preaching "truth" and "stability" again. I mean, is there a mental health issue here?

I don't think it reflects on SU as much as on Coyle. SU is a good gig and trending upward. Coyle behaved poorly at the end and traded off most of his credibility. If he didn't want to be here it's better that he leave, but a graceful exit would have served everyone better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom