My Interview & Article on Tyus Battle for TNIAAM | Syracusefan.com

My Interview & Article on Tyus Battle for TNIAAM

Are you kidding me? Vince, these interviews are freaking PHENOMENAL!!!

Thanks. You are obviously a great writer, based on your informative and well-written posts, so I appreciate the compliment.

I have one other nugget I didn't include in the piece; I just felt it didn't fit in with what I was writing:

"I've seen Quade (Green) play-- he's a very heady point guard, can score, good off ball screens. I just think he's a very good point guard and a very good leader, and if we can get him, that would be great."

Seems like you're forecasting a cold-blooded team persona next year. We'll have Battle & Rattle (Mamba and Moyer). Might as well have Paschal the "Python" striking down shots in the middle.

Nice job, V.

Last edited:
Thanks. You are obviously a great writer, based on your informative and well-written posts, so I appreciate the compliment.

I have one other nugget I didn't include in the piece; I just felt it didn't fit in with what I was writing:

"I've seen Quade (Green) play-- he's a very heady point guard, can score, good off ball screens. I just think he's a very good point guard and a very good leader, and if we can get him, that would be great."

so Battle stays two?

http://www.nunesmagician.com/2016/5...ketball-tyus-battle-kid-mamba-moyer-spotlight

I found Tyus to be an engaging, smart and confident young man. We are getting a great player and a great kid. He's ready to assume a huge role next year.

Hope you enjoy this write up! Thanks for checking it out, everyone.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-30122-1371156351-13.gif