My lock of Week 0/Week 1 | Syracusefan.com

My lock of Week 0/Week 1

Eric15

Living Legend
Texas -20.5 at home vs. Louisiana Tech. I see this as a 52-21 type game. I feel like the biggest value year in and year out is opening weekend of college football, major programs playing mid-majors at home, and the spread not being large enough.

Other spreads I like:
Utah -5 @ BYU
Ohio State -27.5 vs. Florida Atlantic
FSU -5.5 vs. Boise (Jacksonville)

I also think SU -17.5 is a solid bet. I envision Liberty scoring early and we all get nervous, but then ultimately win going away in the second half.

Notre Dame -20.5
Georgia -20.5
Utah -5
And my lock of the week uva -2.5

Texas -20.5 at home vs. Louisiana Tech. I see this as a 52-21 type game. I feel like the biggest value year in and year out is opening weekend of college football, major programs playing mid-majors at home, and the spread not being large enough.

Other spreads I like:
Utah -5 @ BYU
Ohio State -27.5 vs. Florida Atlantic
FSU -5.5 vs. Boise (Jacksonville)

I also think SU -17.5 is a solid bet. I envision Liberty scoring early and we all get nervous, but then ultimately win going away in the second half.

That BYU game is dangerous for the Utes. Holy War game and major revenge game for BYU. The Utes will be happy to get out of their with a win. I like BYU + 5 - line has shrunk from 6.5 btw.

The only ACC dog I see winning or covering is Boston College 3 plus the hook for an ACC home opener against Va tech seems like a lot. Maybe GA tech because 36plus the hook is a ton of points for the game that’s first football game on Acc network.

Hawaii +320 was never in doubt

I won the under in Miami game
Lost a 3 team ml parlay because Arizona couldn't beat Fn Hawaii

I won the under in Miami game
Lost a 3 team ml parlay because Arizona couldn't beat Fn Hawaii

Arizona lost? Good, maybe the media can finally get off of Khalil Tate's jock.

Utah's defense is gonna reek havoc on the BYU offense.

They played last year at Utah and BYU ran out to a 27-7 lead and somehow blew the game. That game will be a war.

I have hope UMass beats Ritgerz week 1 and sets the tone for their season
I don't know, I want them to win and watch how ecstatic that makes their fans. Certainly that would be grounds for retaining Ash, no?

I don't know, I want them to win and watch how ecstatic that makes their fans. Certainly that would be grounds for retaining Ash, no?
He is 7-29. Odds are at best they go 3-9 this year (UMass, Liberty, Illinois) and hopefully one if not all three pull it out.

If they go 3-9 that puts him at 10-38, a worse win percentage than GRob (10-37) before wins taken away.

Think about that. I almost pity them. Almost.

He is 7-29. Odds are at best they go 3-9 this year (UMass, Liberty, Illinois) and hopefully one if not all three pull it out.

If they go 3-9 that puts him at 10-38, a worse win percentage than GRob (10-37) before wins taken away.

Think about that. I almost pity them. Almost.
The best result would probably be 1-11 with an upset of Penn State, false signs of hope, and as I mentioned above... more Ash.

They played last year at Utah and BYU ran out to a 27-7 lead and somehow blew the game. That game will be a war.
They never mention the other side by name. We get the BYU version of things.

I have a parlay this weekend.
Clemson -34
SU -17.5
Nebraska-34
Illinois -16
Alabama -31.5
Michigan-31

Like these favorites crushing their opponents. SU is the scariest one for me.

Clemson -34
SU -17.5
Nebraska-34
Illinois -16
Alabama -31.5
Michigan-31

Good luck, but that's a lot of massive spreads for all of them to come through. Clemson, Nebraska and Michigan: at least one of these won't cover.

Clemson -34
SU -17.5
Nebraska-34
Illinois -16
Alabama -31.5
Michigan-31

Where are you getting Bama and Michigan at those numbers

Good luck, but that's a lot of massive spreads for all of them to come through. Clemson, Nebraska and Michigan: at least one of these won't cover.
Clemson is the one that scares me the most.
Harbaugh doesn’t call the dogs off. His teams are bullies that beat up inferior teams and then lose to their more talented rival Ohio State and little brother Michigan State.

Nebraska has a coach motivated from last year to show improvement. I love them big over So. Alabama.

Georgia Tech gives me a little scare but the team is in massive transition.
Johnson left a garbage defense and an option offense in personal.
It’s going to take Collins atleast 2 recruiting cycles to turn over the offense from Johnson’s offense.

I see Clemson scoring 50+ plus it comes down to Tech’s offense.

Clemson -34
SU -17.5
Nebraska-34
Illinois -16
Alabama -31.5
Michigan-31

Make sure you lock the backdoor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom