My one Babers knock from todays PC... | Syracusefan.com

My one Babers knock from todays PC...

orangeinjersey

All Conference
He wore a Tenn Creamscicle colored tie. LGO!! I cant wait for next season.

GRob wore a burnt orange tie at his intro presser if I'm recalling correctly. Should have left it in Austin.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 158
Hey at least he didn't have USC luggage.

What kinda of tie did Coyle have on. Some sort of plaid. Could not tell if it was orange and blue

rocklloyd said:
What kinda of tie did Coyle have on. Some sort of plaid. Could not tell if it was orange and blue

For Coyle, No orange. Coyle needs some orange ties.

I thought HCDB's tie was a good orange. I think the shininess made it look more creamsicle on camera.

Kind of hard to determine color streaming on your TRS 80?

mine would be his freudian slip about destination job! Then again if he turns things around good enough for one of the big boys to snag him away I'll take it!

The one thing that surprised me the most was that at 54 years old, as a navy brat and a football mercenary, he had only been to NY state once. Just seemed so odd.

The one thing that surprised me the most was that at 54 years old, as a navy brat and a football mercenary, he had only been to NY state once. Just seemed so odd.
"Football Mercenary" ...gotta love it!

There are Navy ports all over the world and only a few teams that one would ever coach against in football in NYS so it is not so surprising especially considering the time he had spent on the left coast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom