My Plan for Recruiting at an ACC Level | Syracusefan.com

My Plan for Recruiting at an ACC Level

I know you're kidding/not kidding, but seriously...it's astonishing to see how frequently recruits tweet about Chick-Fil-A.

I know you're kidding/not kidding, but seriously...it's astonishing to see how frequently recruits tweet about Chick-Fil-A.

It would be like Chipotle to our basketball players.

Also, I'm sure it would make our visiting ACC fanbases feel a little more welcome seeing CFA at the Dome. They don't need to be open on Sundays either!

Hmm, naming rights... we could call it the Chick-Fil-A Dome, or better known as the Chicken Coop! (ok that's pretty lame)

Then you also gotta put Bojangles as well. As in NC its gotta be Bo Time.

Bojangles is my favorite part about connecting flights at Charlotte airport. Love me some dirty rice!

Ok put them in kiosks at opposite end zones at the Dome. Also put CFA on Marshall St. and Bojangles at Destiny.

Put a Chick-Fil-A on the hill. One on Marshall St. and a kiosk in the Dome.

If we want those ACC recruits we need to bring ACC cooking to the Salt City.

Just kidding

not kidding
Yes please

So overrated. Whataburger's tremendously overrated, too.

My kingdom for some Five Guys within a reasonable lunchtime driving distance (closest one to me down here in Texas is about 45 minutes away).
Five Guys and Chick-Fil-A would actually be pretty damn good recruiting tools.

And I'm not kidding.

Need one in Schine (along with Chic-Fil-A).
Oh god, if there had been a Five Guys in Kimmel I would have gained about 30 pounds my sophomore year when I lived in Dellplain.

I LOVE 5 guys. Everytime I tell someone out here in Cali that I think it's better than In and Out (which is probably my second favorite) it's like heresy.

It is expensive though so I get that part of it.

Oh god, if there had been a Five Guys in Kimmel I would have gained about 30 pounds my sophomore year when I lived in Dellplain.
5 Guys is great, but there's a limit. Not really a place you can go to all that frequently.

Chik-Fil-A on the other hand, you could do that three squares a day and feel great.

5 Guys is great, but there's a limit. Not really a place you can go to all that frequently.

Chik-Fil-A on the other hand, you could do that three squares a day and feel great.
Don't you dare try to say that you couldn't eat the Five Guys fries twice a day, every day.

Don't you dare try to say that you couldn't eat the Five Guys fries twice a day, every day.
I honestly can't do them more than like, once a month.

Somebody once proposed the Haufmann's Loud Haus or something like that. I thought that was pretty awesome.
That's solid.

We need NY pizza and bagels to infiltrate the south so these players don't feel so out of place when they're replacing Chick-Fil-A, Zaxby's and Bojangles with Twin Trees and whatever bagel place is popular in Syracuse nowadays. I only know Twin Trees because it's a must eat anytime I visit fam.

But on a serious note, because I've looked in to it, Chik-Fil-A has extremely high standards for opening new restaurants and how they pick their managers. They just took over the state of Utah so I got to see first hand what a roll out looks like, but those plans are years in the making.

Someone in Syracuse that fits their management profile should absolutely give it a go.