my predictions | Syracusefan.com

my predictions

igor

2nd String
I have lofty expectations for this group. despite the numbers this is a deep group. I would start silent g in place of Roberson; not because he's better but rather for purposes of rotation. personnel. rak will have a monster year. he'll go in the mid first round. cooney despite this board is a competent participant and will have a solid year. Rochester will surprise and give valuable contributions. Patterson is a year away from all acc. Roberson will develop into a solid contributor. mac is a first or second team all; American, and a top five pick in the draft. bj is a year away. silent g is the glue and a very good college player. if he improves his handle, he could be an nba progect at point. the key to the season is joseph. if he can sacrifice his game for the team, we could win it all; that is in march, not January.

I actually agree with igor's sentiments and some of his actual words, absent the hyperbole

this team is loaded. in terms of raw talent, Christmas/McCullough/Roberson is the most physically gifted frontcourt trio since DC1 graduated

upload_2014-11-14_14-59-1.png

Unlike iggy, I am not a big Rochester fan. Kind of a if you ask me. Sure he warms up to Jane eventually but really only after he got totally disfigured in the fire. Plus, I'm not sure how well it plays when you arbitrarily declare your wife insane, lock her in the attic, slide a side of beef under the door every few days and go out shopping for a new woman. Label me too PC if you like, but it all just seems a little iffy. I'm sure he had a pretty slick social media presence to divert attention and smooth it all over though so no harm no foul, I guess.

I have lofty expectations for this group. despite the numbers this is a deep group. I would start silent g in place of Roberson; not because he's better but rather for purposes of rotation. personnel. rak will have a monster year. he'll go in the mid first round. cooney despite this board is a competent participant and will have a solid year. Rochester will surprise and give valuable contributions. Patterson is a year away from all acc. Roberson will develop into a solid contributor. mac is a first or second team all; American, and a top five pick in the draft. bj is a year away. silent g is the glue and a very good college player. if he improves his handle, he could be an nba progect at point. the key to the season is joseph. if he can sacrifice his game for the team, we could win it all; that is in march, not January.
Once again another year and no official ballot placed. No Iggy for you!!!

I had a stroke 2 years ago may first. it was a right brain stoke. therefore my left side was affected most. also speech and language. u wouldn't be able to listen to me now and identify that I was a stroke patient. I still have trouble with recalling names. Rochester was a reference to the big kid project not a racial call. posting is hard because it tedious, but wonderful therapy. florida is just marvelous and so much to do. I already know what happens to every jb team. let's hope we don't lose in the first round this year. go cuse

One wonders how the subtle, dry humor of Jack Benny would do in the age of "Dumb and Dumber II".
I'll paraphrase Duke Ellington ("Only 2 kinds of music, , ,"): There are only 2 kinds of humor--good and bad. I can laugh at the Stooges or Noel Coward if they hit the spot.

I had a stroke 2 years ago may first. it was a right brain stoke. therefore my left side was affected most. also speech and language. u wouldn't be able to listen to me now and identify that I was a stroke patient. I still have trouble with recalling names. Rochester was a reference to the big kid project not a racial call. posting is hard because it tedious, but wonderful therapy. florida is just marvelous and so much to do. I already know what happens to every jb team. let's hope we don't lose in the first round this year. go cuse

We're all glad you are doing well and hope that you continue to do so. Having fun with typos is an old tradition here and it's not intended to be a criticism. Your actual opinions will continue to be subject to the normal scrutiny, which is a sign of respect. They won't be graded on a curve. You have had a tendency in the past to overestimate the abilities of players to set up your criticism of coaches so people wonder if that's what you are doing now.

I like most of this, except I am not certain of the BJ being a year away. It's a pretty ambivalent statement, and some might think tonight was unique, but he dropped 19 points in 26 minutes of play for a team named Syracuse. How many SU sophomores can say they did that in the first game of the season?

Igor people on this board don't care about this they are more concerned with making themselves seem so smart by pointing out that someone spelled a word wrong or used the wrong words. I have repeatedly explained my brain injury sustained defending our country but it doesn't matter to a lot of these posters. They do not care that we find it difficult to find the right words to explain what we really mean and for me when people point out my mistakes it reminds me of my shortcomings and my day to day struggle. In the future I will probably post less because I for one am tired of peoples pettiness. It may sound stupid for some but I would like to see those people spend a day in our shoes and deal with the many issues we have to deal with. It took me about 20 minutes to write this and I am sure the Ivy league educated Cuse grads will find several mistakes enjoy...Tim

I like most of this, except I am not certain of the BJ being a year away. It's a pretty ambivalent statement, and some might think tonight was unique, but he dropped 19 points in 26 minutes of play for a team named Syracuse. How many SU sophomores can say they did that in the first game of the season?
I know jb. bj is ready and capable, but jb wont play him now but rather silent g

I know jb. bj is ready and capable, but jb wont play him now but rather silent g

I will bet you a donut that if BJ keeps making shots, JB will keep playing him. Despite what happened last night, the need for scoring/shooters is going to be at a premium.

2nd donut: G will continue to get starter minutes not because he is "preordained," but because he will prove to be one of the most consistently productive and versatile players on the floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom