My question for tomorrow night's Dino Babers Show | Syracusefan.com

My question for tomorrow night's Dino Babers Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Coach Babers’s Show will be at the new Marriott Syracuse, (the former Hotel Syracuse). The first show will be Wednesday night at 7PM because the game is Friday, (the show will normally be two days before the next game). They will be in Shaughnessy’s Irish Pub, which can be accessed from the street.

This article contains the schedule:
http://cuse.com/news/2016/8/30/football-dino-babers-radio-show-debuts-wednesday.aspx

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: WGVA

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: #AskDino hashtag on Twitter
Or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):
http://cuse.com/sb_output.aspx?form=4

My Question(s)

"Coach, this year is a difficult one upon which to judge the progress of the team. Every team we play seems to be either ranked or farther along in the rebuilding progress than we are. We’ve had significant injuries to two of the key units of the team: the offensive line and defensive backfield. We’ve played three road games, one on a windy day and one in a hurricane. We’re halfway through the season. Is this team progressing? Are we on schedule toward becoming the team and football program we want this to become? "

Yeah - I might say "What tangible signs (things that fans see, but also things you see) that we are progressing?

Hard to squeeze a question into 140 characters (less the #AskDino part), but I submitted a question asking about the jumbo formation with Ruff and extra OL from the Colgate game and why we don't see it anymore. Including on the goal line or in a hurricane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom