My question for tomorrow night's Dino Babers Show | Syracusefan.com

My question for tomorrow night's Dino Babers Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
(They said on the radio that the Boeheim show will be at 7PM and the Babers show at 8PM. There may be some interaction between the two coaches as there was last year. This would probably be for the first show only. There may be only more Babers show after this week BC week is "TBD". Last year they did one on Wednesday and one on Thursday after that first show. There may be an article on Cuse.com about the show sometime tomorrow with more details.)

Coach Babers’s Show will be at the new Marriott Syracuse, (the former Hotel Syracuse). The first show will be Wednesday night at 7PM because the game is Friday, (the show will normally be two days before the next game). They will be in Shaughnessy’s Irish Pub, which can be accessed from the street.

This article contains the schedule:
New Home for AmeriCU Dino Babers Show

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”

You can also get it on: Listen to The Clark Howard Show on WGVA on TuneIn

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: #AskDino hashtag on Twitter

Or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):
Syracuse University Athletics

You can (or could last year, anyway), listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

I’ve been asked to continue doing the summaries, even by people who listen to the podcasts. I may focus on the major points, rather than trying to record everything.

My Question(s)

"Coach, we need to win two of our last three games to get to a bowl. There are 130 teams in FBS. The 65th ranked team in scoring scores 29 points a game. That means if you want to win, your goal should be to score 30+ points. We haven’t done that since the central Michigan game. We are the 61st ranked team in scoring, (also 29 per game) but the 28th ranked team in yards gained, (456). The 28th ranked team in scoring scores 35 points a game. We need to get the points the yards we gain should produce. How do we do that in these last three games?"

FYI: They announced today that the Babers show would be 7PM, the Boeheim show 8PM, which is how it was last year. Last year the coaches were on together for 10-15 minutes. They may do that again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom