My question for tomorrow's Coach's Show" | Syracusefan.com

My question for tomorrow's Coach's Show"

SWC75

Bored Historian
"Coach, when the Carrier Dome opened, it seemed like an ideal place for offensive football and we thought thereds be a constant stream of top offensive talent coming to play here because of it. We did have a lot of good offensive players for about a decade from the late 80’s to the late 90’s. But since then, we’ve had only one good offensive team: the one two years ago. We’ve had several good defensive teams since then, including this one. Is there simply more good defensive talent available than good offensive talent? What do top offensive recruits say to you about the Dome and coming to Syracuse?"

You can call in questions at 1-888-7-Go Cuse (746-2873) or, locally 424-8599. You can also send them in advance at this site:
http://cuse.com/sb_output.aspx?form=4
(I do both so they can be prepared to give me an informed, reasoned answer.) You can also contact them via Twitter (@SUSportsNetwork) using #AskShafe. The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1260 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: http://tunein.com/radio/WGVA-1240-s29191/

And kickers? I've always thought we'd get the nations best lining up to come here and pad there stats for the nfl

I'd count them as offensive players, if they are placekickers.

Does Matt Park do the coaches show tonight?

Does Matt Park do the coaches show tonight?

Maybe not. Higgins, not Park, is doing the Syracuse Sidelines show which is airing at 6:30. Also the Presser has been moved from its' usual 10:00 am time to 6:00pm make it tight to get to Destiny and set up for a show at 7:00.

Great question...I'm sure he'll tip toe around it and say we have gotten great offensive talent.
Would love for him to say something about not getting the right offensive system in here yet.

Maybe not. Higgins, not Park, is doing the Syracuse Sidelines show which is airing at 6:30. Also the Presser has been moved from its' usual 10:00 am time to 6:00pm make it tight to get to Destiny and set up for a show at 7:00.
now we know why they moved the time. Shafer is in Chicago.

sfb_141030_scottshafer-investigation.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom