My season tickets arrived today... | Syracusefan.com

My season tickets arrived today...

cto

Administrator
Nice job on them this year. Tickets for each game each feature a picture of a different player (including all the walk-ons), a different coach or Otto.

This is the earliest I remember getting them. Usually they seem to arrive the day before the season begins.

Okay, now I am going to have to stagger from my house to the mailbox in my jammies, and risk someone seeing me. To make matters worse, I decided this morning to condition my hair with coconut oil. Ladies, NEVER do this! If I didn't look sick before, I most certainly do now. Euthanasia is too good for me.

And there is a nice picture on facebook where Adrian Autry's name is spelled wrong. Good idea. But it might be an even better idea to proofread!!

Okay, now I am going to have to stagger from my house to the mailbox in my jammies, and risk someone seeing me. To make matters worse, I decided this morning to condition my hair with coconut oil. Ladies, NEVER do this! If I didn't look sick before, I most certainly do now. Euthanasia is too good for me.
You are too funny! lol.

Nice job on them this year. Tickets for each game each feature a picture of a different player (including all the walk-ons), a different coach or Otto.

This is the earliest I remember getting them. Usually they seem to arrive the day before the season begins.

goldenticket.gif

This is what CTO's tickets look like

A few things:

1) Seasons, at least mine, always arrive the week of Midnight Madness.
2) Players have been on the past few years.
3) Autry's name is spelled wrong.
4) Albert Nassar is featured on, at least mine, the Duke ticket. No offense to Albert and his family, but he shouldnt be on the biggest game of the year.

If this is a good job, I'd hate to see a poor job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom