Myles Hilliard | Syracusefan.com

Myles Hilliard

Aweart23

2nd String
Don't know if this was posted anywhere yet.. The 6'6" 250lb DE from Ohio was in Syracuse this past weekend for an official visit...

He originally committed to Pitt over the summer. He de-committed when Graham left for ASU. Had offers from SU, Pitt, Mich St, WVU, Minny and some MAC's..

Would be nice to get some good news.urprised we don't have anyone visiting this weekend, as far as I know.

Don't know if this was posted anywhere yet.. The 6'6" 250lb DE from Ohio was in Syracuse this past weekend for an official visit...

He originally committed to Pitt over the summer. He de-committed when Graham left for ASU. Had offers from SU, Pitt, Mich St, WVU, Minny and some MAC's..

What's the source that he visited?

There's a mention in a article posted by John Garcia as well that he was in Syracuse..

You sure? Both sites show him as a solid verbal to Pitt.

... I think he is going to PITT but I would love if he came here. Heres to optimism.

Rumor is he has de-committed and is looking. Don't know if the de-commit is true or not although there is an article or two on 247 that he started looking around when Graham left. Graham was a big factor is his choosing Pitt...

Would love to get him. We're depleted at d-line, and he has the size to play right away. He could probably get some early pt here.

FYI...Scout has Miles listed as a Soft Verbal this morning on the Pitt Commit page..and they just list the visit to Syracuse no more Pitt visit on the same