NBA Draft Chat Tonight at 7:30 PM ET! | Syracusefan.com

NBA Draft Chat Tonight at 7:30 PM ET!

Hoping G gets a chance off the bench for a good team in the 25-30 range. He could thrive for 5-7 years.

those are starter minutes in the regular season

those are starter minutes in the regular season
Minutes? 25-30 range meaning pick #, meaning he'd go to a good team at the end of the first round that drafts him for a reason, not just to fill a summer league roster spot then dump him in a trade for cash.

you look at the latest ESPN mock and they have 1 SG going top 15 . that would push him down into the 2nd round. he needs 1 team to love him

I just read someone has Malachi at 12 to Atlanta. What!!! That would be absolutely amazing!

They are now talking G late first round. That would be heavenly!

How do I get in?

You should see a Chatroom link at the top of the board between the Pages link and Media links. I am on mobile style but not sure that should matter as far as seeing the Chatroom link

You should see a Chatroom link at the top of the board between the Pages link and Media links. I am on mobile style but not sure that should matter as far as seeing the Chatroom link

I figured it out. For someone reason when I clicked on the link I was logged off. It was weird. But once I logged in I got in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom