NBA draft projections | Syracusefan.com

NBA draft projections

It will only go up. He gone. Not worth speculating and worrying over all year.

Exactly. Brisset is the one to watch for (or at least agonize over) and I don't say that because of anything he has done so far, it just is what it is. We can also agonize over Dolezaj too since word is he will be heading back to Europe after this season. Add in one more completely unexpected transfer or attrition and it will be a par off season!

We can never have nice things, to be honest never really thought about him being here for his jr year.

Exactly. Brisset is the one to watch for (or at least agonize over) and I don't say that because of anything he has done so far, it just is what it is. We can also agonize over Dolezaj too since word is he will be heading back to Europe after this season. Add in one more completely unexpected transfer or attrition and it will be a par off season!

I was going to ask about this in another thread. I thought I remembered something being said this summer about Dolezaj being only a one-year guy, but people have also talked about him playing alongside Bazely next year, so was wondering what the deal is. Do we know for sure he's only here for one year? Or maybe that was the original plan, and perhaps it's changed?

This draft isn't nearly as deep as last year's. Battle can go anywhere from late lottery to early 2nd round at this point, pending on his performance on the court and his workouts.

Bagley, Porter, Doncic are likely the top 3, with Ayton and Bamba looking to compete to get into that group (I know your link had Ayton as the top pick, I think that is very premature).

Battle is fine where he is. I think he'll land around 20-25.

Why the hell would Dolezaj go back to Europe? That would be the weirdest bit of attrition of all time. Am I missing a joke?

Why the hell would Dolezaj go back to Europe? That would be the weirdest bit of attrition of all time. Am I missing a joke?

I have no idea, but insiders have said from practically the day he committed that it was basically a one year plan.

I have no idea, but insiders have said from practically the day he committed that it was basically a one year plan.
That's insane. If Syracuse players wanted to go to Europe after one year, then they probably could.

He wants to play near his home and make money and not have to take Astronomy 101 at 8:30am? Just a hunch.

"Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs?!!?!?".

I wonder what Boeheim would think about this thread at this time of the season?

He wants to play near his home and make money and not have to take Astronomy 101 at 8:30am? Just a hunch.
Yeah . . . he was already playing in Europe, wasn't he? If he wanted that, then he could have stayed in Europe.

If battle stayed. I can't even imagine a line up of:
Frank
Tyus
Bazley
Brisset
Chukwu

Bench with
Dolezaj
Hughes
Carey
Washington
Moyer
Buddy
Sidibe

You kidding me??

Frank
Tyus
Bazley
Brisset
Chukwu

Bench with
Dolezaj
Hughes
Carey
Washington
Moyer
Buddy
Sidibe

You kidding me??

Yeah, it would be like Duke and UNC teams where guys stay after the majority of folks think they're leaving. Maybe then we can start having those silly "why arent we considered elite?", threads again, I miss them!

Frank
Tyus
Bazley
Brisset
Chukwu

Bench with
Dolezaj
Hughes
Carey
Washington
Moyer
Buddy
Sidibe

You kidding me??
Yes. Because it is not going to happen

Yeah . . . he was already playing in Europe, wasn't he? If he wanted that, then he could have stayed in Europe.

Up his exposure to agents? Give it a shot to see if he could get a look in the NBA? Not trying to argue. That would be my guess.

Up his exposure to agents? Give it a shot to see if he could get a look in the NBA? Not trying to argue. That would be my guess.
I'm not arguing with you either. That's just really silly. There's no reason to leave Europe to go to Syracuse just so you can go back to Europe. Either stay and try to get into the NBA or don't leave. The other option just sounds like losing a year of income.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom