NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 225 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Last night was a good night. Missed the first half celebrating with family that the fiancé and I had been secretly engaged for a year and are getting married next week.

Was able to flip the game on just in time to watch Middleton go off in the 3rd quarter.

Hopefully Giannis is able to return and bring this thing home!

Last night was a good night. Missed the first half celebrating with family that the fiancé and I had been secretly engaged for a year and are getting married next week.

Was able to flip the game on just in time to watch Middleton go off in the 3rd quarter.

Congrats!

Enjoy! Should make the bbq and drinks even just a little better today

That Rachel Nichols apology today was so pathetic.
She literally used Richard Jefferson and Kendrick Perkins as human shields.

Good luck and congrats. I'm praying for the Bucks to win.

Funny I've been thinking the same on Booker. He is no doubt a really good player but more a little better version of Rip Hamilton to me than the whole Top 10 etc.

You see how much they have relied on Paul and Ayton through these playoffs and how cold Booker goes for multiple games.
Booker has never been a super strong 3 point shooter but a lot of his diehard fans seem to think he is elite there. 34.0% from three this year and 35.2% for his career. He can get hot but it is not consistent at all

Booker has never been a super strong 3 point shooter but a lot of his diehard fans seem to think he is elite there. 34.0% from three this year and 35.2% for his career. He can get hot but it is not consistent at all
His numbers don’t translate to fantasy basketball, which tells me he does one or two things very well and that’s about it.

I always thought Booker would become a better 3 point shooter. He is a great free throw shooter and usually great free throw shooters are great 3 point shooters. He's really odd in the fact that he's amazing in the mid range. He shot 54% during the season from 10-16 feet and he's 50% in the playoffs from there. He's also pretty good as a distributor, but his assists did go down as he did not handle the ball as much this year with Paul on the team.

Booker's definitely one of those guys where the %'s don't necessarily tell the whole story. He shoots 37-40% on catch and shoot 3's like a good shooter would; he just takes a lot of 3's off the dribble and doesn't hit those at a high % so it weighs his overall 3 point % down.

This Jimmy Butler-Rachel Nichols story is crazy.
It really is. Rachel Nichols used to be a really hard hitting journalist. She went after Floyd Mayweather about the domestic violence issue.

Now we still don't know if it's true or not. But even on the Jump, you don't see that serious journalist side of her very often imho.

Where can one read the deets?
There aren't really any details. Just a rumor seemingly coming from nowhere that she slept with Butler and Ersan Ilyasova in the bubble last year.

There aren't really any details. Just a rumor seemingly coming from nowhere that she slept with Butler and Ersan Ilyasova in the bubble last year.
Huh.

I wouldn’t mind Harlan though getting a crack at the Finals.
Everytime he calls a big moment he typically delivers.

Agree, he's good. No complaints there.

Give me:

TNT studio crew
Doris + Breen

No sideline reporting. I don't want it anymore.

I'm happy.

I don't mind JVG, just FYI.

I'm fine with JVG, but he's def not a must have.

Honestly, just give me Breen and Clyde calling the finals.

Because Luka is arguably the greatest 22 year old NBA player of all time.

Everything else doesn't matter. You figure it out after that. Kawhi wouldn't go to the Clips without a second star. He absolutely was not going without a second star. Now, he can upgrade that second star. Honestly, I wouldn't be worried about the Heat, I would be worried about the Mavs and the Dubs.
There was this guy named Magic Johnson who was the MVP of the 1980 Finals (scored 42 points) at the age of 20 after just having been MOP of the 1979 Final Four. Just sayin... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom