NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 219 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

You must have loved that harden / Paul backcourt that would have probably won it all
I hate that “take”. I agree with Steve Kerr on this.
You can hate the take all you want. Doesn’t mean it’s not true. And what does having iguodala have to do with having Paul ? In the scenario laid out , Paul is in and iguodala not. Then take it from there .

I guess we all have opinions, but if he wasn't charged with a crime, why do all this? Seems way out of bounds to me, just throwing shade

This espn draft coverage is terrible . At the very least the player height / weight / age should be up on the graphic when drafted

After only ‘knowing’ about Brandon Miller through his involvement with that mess in Alabama, I was surprised he didn’t present as the ‘thug’ as represented on this forum. I don’t know exactly what happened, but he looks like a good kid from a good family.

You can hate the take all you want. Doesn’t mean it’s not true. And what does having iguodala have to do with having Paul ? In the scenario laid out , Paul is in and iguodala not. Then take it from there .
Can’t play what ifs or sided. If nobody is hurt, GS wins easily. Can’t say if one team had a their guys, they might win. Even if Paul played, I am confident he would have stunk in game 7.

As I stated...

4 of top 5 didn't play college basketball.

As I stated...

4 of top 5 didn't play college basketball.

5 of the top 7 now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom