nbadraft.net Mock Draft - Updated (still no CJ Fair) | Syracusefan.com

nbadraft.net Mock Draft - Updated (still no CJ Fair)

orangenirvana

Hall of Fame
The mock draft was updated today by nbadraft.net. It's still early, but CJ Fair isn't listed in the first or second rounds.

MCW is #12
Southerland is #42
Triche - dropped off

http://nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft

Last season, there were no players drafted in the first round who were not listed in nbadraft.net's Top 60.

I understand this draft is pretty weak, but I can't be the only one who thinks the best bigs, Dieng, Whithey and Noel, will have really long, productive careers. Len hasn't done enough to get a solid feel, and Olynyk is a wildcard, as well.

Interesting pick for the Knicks (Wolters). I had never heard of him but he's got some game. Knicks will have some options, will it be a big man (Dieng) or someone to bolster the back court. They have too many aging big men that are breaking down. But they also need to add someone to the backcourt rotation, Kidd can't play forever!

Interesting pick for the Knicks (Wolters). I had never heard of him but he's got some game. Knicks will have some options, will it be a big man (Dieng) or someone to bolster the back court. They have too many aging big men that are breaking down. But they also need to add someone to the backcourt rotation, Kidd can't play forever!

If Wolters can prove he can handle the athleticism at the NBA level, I think he could sneak into the 1st round, but we'll see. I think the Knicks will likely target a big man, especially in a draft like this where it's deep enough at the center position so they can actually get a pretty good prospect in the 20's.

A lot of interesting big man prospects:
Olynyk
Zeller
Plumlee
Rudy Gobert
Lucas Nogueria
Nerlens
Bennett
Len
Austin?
Adams
Withey
Tony Mitchell

All guys that could very well be 1st round picks. At least a few of them will likely be around when the Knicks make their choice.

If Wolters can prove he can handle the athleticism at the NBA level, I think he could sneak into the 1st round, but we'll see. I think the Knicks will likely target a big man, especially in a draft like this where it's deep enough at the center position so they can actually get a pretty good prospect in the 20's.

A lot of interesting big man prospects:
Olynyk
Zeller
Plumlee
Rudy Gobert
Lucas Nogueria
Nerlens
Bennett
Len
Austin?
Adams
Withey
Tony Mitchell

All guys that could very well be 1st round picks. At least a few of them will likely be around when the Knicks make their choice.

i want the knicks to take gobert or nogueria just to see the reaction from spike lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom