NC State Game Thread... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I shoulda been out in the woods hunting today instead I stayed inside for this … wth as I thinking . I really feel at this point tuckers gonna transfer .
It was a glorious day in the woods but very cold here in eastern NY.

I don’t think we ever see Morgan now. It will be GS till he dies
Why would it be different with Morgan. Shrader has been really bad at throwing the ball the last 2 games. But a QB change isn't going to make Gilbert call better plays, have the O system magically work, have the WRs magically be better, and the OL block anyone.

I wish I could just say oh it’s basketball season now, or I’ll just focus on the NYG or whatever. This is my favorite sport/ league though. Most likely 1.5 games of suffering left. Let’s just hope we don’t embarrass ourselves this second half and don’t get any more injuries.

Year after year it is the exact same thing. Players change. Asst Coaches change. Two things remain the same the losses and DB.
The losses were happening well before DB.

We haven’t recruited well since the 90s. So we haven’t been good since the 90s, other than 3 random one off teams.

Josh Black has a sling on his arm. His season is probably over.

Can someone Photoshop Wildhack with phones to each ear?
D4CD91A3-AC3C-43FA-A40F-14983791818A.jpeg

So the argument for keeping Babers is that we sucked before him also?
You know what….I honestly don’t care. Keep him. Fire him.

It doesn’t matter. We will perennially be a 4-6 win team, with a good team once every 5-10 years.

Why would it be different with Morgan. Shrader has been really bad at throwing the ball the last 2 games. But a QB change isn't going to make Gilbert call better plays, have the O system magically work, have the WRs magically be better, and the OL block anyone.
Morgan can throw the ball a bit better and still run a bit

how are they possibly going to generate fan interest in the off-season if we end the season with 3 blowout losses when we needed one win for a bowl? This program is a tough sell for even the most optimistic fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom