NC State Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Park:
Screwy deal with how rushing totals have been compiled over time. Morris ran for 155 in the ‘79 Independence Bowl, so his 12-game total was 1527. Tucker has 1362 through 10 games. NC State hasn’t allowed a 100-yard rusher since Oct. ‘20.

Matt Park:
Screwy deal with how rushing totals have been compiled over time. Morris ran for 155 in the ‘79 Independence Bowl, so his 12-game total was 1527. Tucker has 1362 through 10 games. NC State hasn’t allowed a 100-yard rusher since Oct. ‘20.
So he needs 165 yards today to pass Joe?

Gross uni combo. Ugh they struggle with the easy things.
im almost positive this was the combo we used to beat nc state in the dome the last time

Always defer. Defense first
not with the way our D played last week. keep D off the field as much as possible so they are not fatigued in 4th quarter

I have little confidence in a positive outcome for today. I am going to watch every play though. Season goes way to fast. Hard to believe there are only two games left. I look forward to seeing friends next weekend. Never expected to win five games this year anyway so anything else is extra frosting. Let’s go boys.
PSA I am staying off phone during game today so I don’t say stupid crap. Let’s go Orange.

I wish I had ACC network and I wish my neighbor would rake his leaves like a civilized human he’s still using that freaking leafblower this morning wasn’t enough of course he needed a round 2.

Is there a combined game thread or will I need to toggle back and forth?

The game still on acc network ? I see it’s Pitt vs Virginia rn

hoping NC St thinks we're a joke. Don't love that it'll be effectively a night game. Lot's of drunk idiots in the stands down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom