NC State Game Thread... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deuce is terribly over hyped. I think he'll be a solid player, but routinely gets burned and on the kickoff return td decided to try and tackle the returner with his shoulder
In his defense, the ST coach told him to tackle like that on kickoffs……

Duece has been getting burned all season. It’s just been covered up by the good plays he’s made. But his coverage on long passes has largely been poor to terrible all year. I noticed it the first few games and commented a few times. Analysis like that isn’t generally appreciated though.

He should have picked the last pass v wake forest. Didnt even know the pass was in the air

Duece has been getting burned all season. It’s just been covered up by the good plays he’s made. But his coverage on long passes has largely been poor to terrible all year. I noticed it the first few games and commented a few times. Analysis like that isn’t generally appreciated though.
He is talking all the time. Shut up and play. Trash talk is just that- trash

Dino should ask Gilbert to move on after the game, and put the headset on/call the plays next week. Win and your in - let’s see what he’s got.

I mean outside a KO return, a DEF TD, and giving up a sixty yard pass before half we were in it

Well for some posters that would show we should have won and the team is improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom