NC State Postgame Thoughts 2 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Postgame Thoughts 2

DJ Burns fouls with his off-arm every time. Screw him. NC State hacked Cuse to pieces down the stretch with few calls from the refs.
It’s funny he got called for a flagrant when Q did the same thing.

Nice bounce back. Credit to Red and the players for continuing to fight.

We talk WAY too much. Just shut up and play.

Bell looked none too happy in one second half huddle, and I can’t blame him. We made zero effort to get him open and the ball in the second half. Thankfully hero ball was just enough to eke out the W.

Mintz and Copeland talking trash to the crowd just an absolutely embarrassing look. This team is a disgrace to Cuse teams of the past. They talk like they've accomplished something. I'm embarrassed to be a Cuse fan even after a win. This team is very hard to root for with all their theatrics...and Autry allows it to continue game after game. Disappointing for sure.

I think this comment is rooted in the past. Fans used to be respectful.

We don't what was said out there. If you want to be upset with America, all for it...but you don't know what was hurled at them.

You might even agree with them if you did, who knows.

Proved how much we need a true pass first point guard. Starling and Mintz are both ball hog shooting guards. Both want to be the hero at the end of the game to the detriment of our team.

Red needs to be questioned on what happened with Bell in 2nd half. What happened is completely inexcusable and he needs to be called out on it.

Absolutely moronic game. We won but it feels like a loss. Most annoyed I’ve been all year for sure. And some chirping at the end by Q and Judah. We are in disarray!

Anyway…

What a first half by Bell. Historic shooting.

Some huge plays by Q.

Clutch free throws.

Second half I wanted to literally jump off the roof much of the time. Offense was brutal.
Relax. The time for that is down the road when we are real good again. They went on the road, after a brutal loss, didn't get many calls, and won. It's anything but a loss.

That was arguably the worst half of basketball Judah has played here. JJ wasn’t far behind.

The two of them had 28 points on 28 FGAs combined with six turnovers.

Judah’s tunnel vision just can’t happen. It just can’t. Then he’s just losing his guy if there is even a bit of a screen.

Glad we got the win, obviously, but holy cow was that hard to watch.

judah gonna judah

Who was Copeland chirping at at the end. He got the rebound and ran toward that end?

Proved how much we need a true pass first point guard. Starling and Mintz are both ball hog shooting guards. Both want to be the hero at the end of the game to the detriment of our team.

Red needs to be questioned on what happened with Bell in 2nd half. What happened is completely inexcusable and he needs to be called out on it.
I don't know. Just maybe, maybe, N.C. State decided in the second half that they were going to guard the crap out of him. Just a thought. They decided that someone, anyone, other than Bell was going to beat them.

Relax. The time for that is down the road when we are real good again. They went on the road, after a brutal loss, didn't get many calls, and won. It's anything but a loss.
It’s obviously a win. Thanks to that intentional foul sequence. We scored 5 points that time down the court.

I don't know. Just maybe, maybe, N.C. State decided in the second half that they were going to guard the crap out of him. Just a thought. They decided that someone, anyone, other than Bell was going to beat them.

And to Bell’s credit he didn’t break a sweat trying to move without the ball :)

Leave the gun and take the cannoli with that one

Not so inexplicable.
They had Diarra and others staying on him on the sideline.
He wasn't going to get a good shot.

Too bad the Orange really didn't have something to call for him besides that one play where he got his only shot of the half from top of the key.
But coming off screens for the catch and shoot isn't Bell's game.
Exactly.

That’s not true at all. He was being guarded no different than first half. He just wasn’t getting the ball. Several times Mintz put his blinders on straight to the rack into the defense. Didn’t even look for a pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom