NCAA First Four Games for March 19-20 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA First Four Games for March 19-20

I like that Seton Hall is playing in their campus gym. That looks like a better environment than a 90% empty pro arena.

If Reynolds tests the waters then it’s a repeat of Judah holding Autry hostage until late May. By then all the worthy portal PG will be gone.

Kadary was a total non factor. he slept walked through the entire game. He acted exhausted the whole game. St. Joe’s coach has the wrong guys getting shots the entire game.

Kadary was a total non factor. he slept walked through the entire game. He acted exhausted the whole game. St. Joe’s coach has the wrong guys getting shots the entire game.
6 rebounds, 5 assists (should’ve had 10 at least), game saving block, and 4 steals while playing great defense. He couldn’t score but saying he was a non-factor is ridiculous.

Last edited:
If Reynolds tests the waters then it’s a repeat of Judah holding Autry hostage until late May. By then all the worthy portal PG will be gone.
Not if coach pulls his scholly and cuts off any NIL deals pending. Not saying that would or should happen but coaches need to put and to the inmates running the asylum.

I’ve watched quite a few Seton Hall games and he is like that a lot. He’s more active than the past 2 years at SHU but he becomes so passive, walks the ball up slowly, passes it off - just doesn’t seem engaged, nor assertive way too often. He’s really frustrated Holloway - kid is so talented. Both JB and Holloway thought it was a matter of poor conditioning but many others think it’s a lack of motivation for some reason. If anyone noticed, SHU came back and tied the game when he was out. A friend who used to have an administrative job at SHU sent me this article below a while ago. For some reason, he kind of reminds me of Roberson when he was at SU, who drove JB, Hop, his teammates nuts knowing how good he could be. A good kid who just quiet and hard to reach/motivate to reach his potential,

I’ve watched quite a few Seton Hall games and he is like that a lot. He’s more active than the past 2 years at SHU but he becomes so passive, walks the ball up slowly, passes it off - just doesn’t seem engaged, nor assertive way too often. He’s really frustrated Holloway - kid is so talented. Both JB and Holloway thought it was a matter of poor conditioning but many others think it’s a lack of motivation for some reason. If anyone noticed, SHU came back and tied the game when he was out. A friend who used to have an administrative job at SHU sent me this article below a while ago. For some reason, he kind of reminds me of Roberson when he was at SU, who drove JB, Hop, his teammates nuts knowing how good he could be. A good kid who just quiet and hard to reach/motivate to reach his potential,
He was all Big East first team lol

Not if coach pulls his scholly and cuts off any NIL deals pending. Not saying that would or should happen but coaches need to put and to the inmates running the asylum.
Yeah, that’ll show him!! :confused:
Take away his bag and he’ll just happily go somewhere else.

We're seriously reviewing two dudes jawing in the ncaa tournament? When did everything become so soft?

And now freaking Spanarkel and idiot Gene acting like they just witnessed a murder

He was all Big East first team lol
Can’t deny the talent. This year he played longer in games and could fill the stat sheet even in a “poor” game. . He’s not one dimensional, he has the capability to not just score, but rebound, assists and steals.

It's the NIT, he's probably more focused on getting into the portal

Grambling St -Montana St headed to OT!
Had a great time seeing Grambling St win tonight & move on… super excited for my guy Donte Jackson on this one!
IMG_9944.jpeg

IMG_9946.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom