NCAA Road to Final 4 2016-2017 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Road to Final 4 2016-2017

chakka3421

All Conference
Spouse wanted to know next time SU will be in Final Four. Told her most likely 2016-2017 season. She asked if we should get our plane tickets now. Looked it up - must be in the stars - cannot believe how this is lining up (not sure if this was looked at before):

ACC Tourney - Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY
1st/2nd round - Buffalo, NY
East Regional - MSG,NY
Final 4 - Phoenix, AZ

Get your tics and book your flight to AZ now!!!

Edit - tickle me Orange - talk about all the NY games we get to "drive to" - spouse says build up the cash reserves and your vacation time off cause we're going to all of them for our family vacation time in 2017 - I said yes ma'am!!! Go Orange!!!

Last edited:
Spouse wanted to know next time SU will be in Final Four. Told her most likely 2016-2017 season. She asked if we should get our plane tickets now. Looked it up - must be in the stars - cannot believe how this is lining up (not sure if this was looked at before):

ACC Tourney - Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY
1st/2nd round - Buffalo, NY
East Regional - MSG,NY
Final 4 - Phoenix, AZ

Get your tics and book your flight to AZ now!!!

U r wrong. SU can be in the final four every year (except last season for obvious reasons)

That's what I believe SU can get to the FF and win the national championship every year. I think we will win every game

That's me.

Wasn't that the same path we were planning on having during the 25-0 run?
yes we blew a big opportunity in 2014. UConn as a 7 seed gets our bracket. losing to Dayton was awful. one of the worse ends to a season in recent memory

yes we blew a big opportunity in 2014. UConn as a 7 seed gets our bracket. losing to Dayton was awful. one of the worse ends to a season in recent memory
why when we were losing 55-54 with the ball, and Tyler Ennis getting to the rim at will all game, pulls up for a 17 footer with 15 seconds left? I know why, he needed to show the scouts he could hit a 17 footer, he was all NBA at that point

same game Mike Giabnge put his shoe back on and gives up a 3

It's never too early for this kind of stuff, but MSG is probably going to be a tough ask in 2017. Will either need to have the best resume in the ACC or no better than than the 4th best. Duke or Carolina are always a s afe bet to win the league, and if they have the best resume, they'll be in the East. (Or UVA, for that matter)

But who the hell knows what the team will look like in 2017. We were well on our way in 2014.

That shuffle back from Buffalo was a painful one. The lake effect white out blizzard that lasted until Rochester didn't help things much...

U r wrong. SU can be in the final four every year (except last season for obvious reasons)

That's what I believe SU can get to the FF and win the national championship every year. I think we will win every game

That's me.

Hulk SMASH!!

And the Arizona alumni club won the I'm IN competition for participation to athletic donations...so home court advantage here also!!
Please, please, please, pretty please make it to the Final Four here!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom