NCAA Run | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Run

image-3948778142.jpg

:(

Worth the watch:

The funny thing about the 2015-16 season is at the beginning I really thought it had the potential to compete with 81-82 season and I don't mean in a good way. The clip of them reacting to making the selection says it all. I almost forgot about the Lydon shoe plays. There are two parts to the shoe play. First, him kicking it off. But G did a terrific job handling the ball and the getting Lydon's shoe off the court. Lydon's block during the Gonezaga game and Malachi's 8 minutes during the UVA game are great memories. 2015-16 was just an amazing season so far beyond any of our expectations.

It's a great year to be Orange!

Yep, many of Mali 3's in that clip would be his. He must be salivating at the exposure. BTW, you really think he still needs to see this? ;)

How can anyone not want to be part of this. I had a funny conversation with a Rutgers friend of mine about basketball. To paraphrase, not only do you have a HOF coach, but your fans treat your basketball players like Gods! I love that comment. It's true. The Orange have a rapid extremely knowledgeable fan base. Basketball is like a religion on campus. It's so much fun to be apart of this phenomena. The 2016-17 season is going to be so much fun to watch! We have some really great players.

How can anyone not want to be part of this. I had a funny conversation with a Rutgers friend of mine about basketball. To paraphrase, not only do you have a HOF coach, but your fans treat your basketball players like Gods! I love that comment. It's true. The Orange have a rapid extremely knowledgeable fan base. Basketball is like a religion on campus. It's so much fun to be apart of this phenomena. The 2016-17 season is going to be so much fun to watch! We have some really great players.
Yeah, Gods ... or Devils, not much in between. Also, you can stay apart, but I'm going to watch ;)

Rapid? :noidea:

The funny thing about the 2015-16 season is at the beginning I really thought it had the potential to compete with 81-82 season and I don't mean in a good way. The clip of them reacting to making the selection says it all. I almost forgot about the Lydon shoe plays. There are two parts to the shoe play. First, him kicking it off. But G did a terrific job handling the ball and the getting Lydon's shoe off the court. Lydon's block during the Gonezaga game and Malachi's 8 minutes during the UVA game are great memories. 2015-16 was just an amazing season so far beyond any of our expectations.

It's a great year to be Orange!

The first couple of games last year, I agreed with you. I was actually really surprised with how well we played in the Charlotte game, and how we parlayed that into the Atlantis run. Losing JB was horribly timed, and almost sunk last year's team's prospects.

But the run to the final four was incredible. Being in Chicago to see those games live--I can't even describe it. And despite losing to UNC, being in Houston to soak up the final four ambiance the following weekend was a great experience.

This year, we get over the hump.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom