NCAA Women's Bracketology | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Women's Bracketology

Wow. The odds are about even for South Carolina or the Field to win the whole thing. Sheesh. Hope we’re not in their bracket.

Interesting looking at today's Bracketology. SC/Iowa could potential rematch in semi in Albany. That will be a hot ticket, too bad they couldn't move it to the Dome. Imagine 30K fans at a women's game. LSU looks to have an easier bracket, maybe ND can get lucky.

They always put us against UConn. Good thing, UConn isn't the team of past seasons. Word is that we outplayed them in an early season scrimmage.
I wayched them in the BE final, they have a lot of weapons. They have more talent injured and unavailable than we have playing. I hate saying that, but it is true. We would need to be very sharp and catch them on a bad night to win. Amazing job by their coaching staff. Just like Boeheim, Geno plays 7 or 8 players, of course that is all he has.

Now we are a 5 in Indiana. But bracketology is only a best guess...

Now we are a 5 in Indiana. But bracketology is only a best guess...
I see Iowa is in the Albany region.

Dyaisha vs Clark in Albany would have been an amazing storyline.

Indiana in Bloomington would be tough.
And USC has an amazing young guard.

Tough path forward. Hope the team is going to be ready.
1000002725.jpg

They just need to avoud south carolinas bracket.

Hopefully they can get their offense going
Not having enough size, a true point guard, and too many turnovers will hurt them in the tournament. If they get to the sweet 16 it would be great.
Anyway regardless they have overachieved with this group.

Not having enough size, a true point guard, and too many turnovers will hurt them in the tournament. If they get to the sweet 16 it would be great.
Anyway regardless they have overachieved with this group.
Agreed. Playing a team that puts points on the board (like florida state) is a terrible matchup as we at times really struggle to score

Sweet 16 would be the ceiling i would think

I see Iowa is in the Albany region.

Dyaisha vs Clark in Albany would have been an amazing storyline.

Indiana in Bloomington would be tough.
And USC has an amazing young guard.

Tough path forward. Hope the team is going to be ready.
View attachment 238819
Dyaisha vs Caitlin would be a fun storyline, but not at all a fun matchup for SU. I think it'd be over by halftime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom