neat winning % graph | Syracusefan.com

neat winning % graph

terron

Walk On
1IYL77N.png

These are from 538 sports. Type that into google and you'll find the site. They have women's analysis too. They give the men's team a 30% chance of beating UNC and an 11% chance of winning the title. Women have something like 68% chance of getting to the final game and a 3% chance of a title (shocked it is that high).

Also they have a nice analytics based article about how Gonzaga was waaaay better than an 11 seed, but that was before we played them so they have probably erased it by now.

How did we not have a higher chance of winning when we were up 8-2 on uva?

What is the circle with a number in it at the bottom right corner of each graph?

Other than the Gonzaga game, it reminds me of my likely BAC(multiplied by 10) at the end of the night.

Interesting graphs, and I'm hoping we're at 100% after the next game too! A real time version mightbe even more interesting. Good find.

How did we not have a higher chance of winning when we were up 8-2 on uva?

I imagine the point differential is weighted against the amount of time remaining, and at that point the odds were they were going to outscore us by more than that differential. It would be interesting to see just how late in the game Syracuse would still not be favored to win with a 6 point lead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom