Need a good laugh?? | Syracusefan.com

Need a good laugh??

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Check out this thread over on the Rutty lax board (reconnect the R and I)

https://rutgers.forums.r ivals.com/threads/new-commit-4-attackman-hadyn-sommer.262358/

The resident lax expert over there got called out by another lax poster and our resident info guy Nyclax about him lying about not posting at fanlax. The poster in question is convinced nyclax is an SU fan and his deflecting is hilarious as he can't refute what nyclax says and then says SU is now copying Rutgers in bringing in transfers. I almost felt compelled to join to inform him SU was brining in transfers long before Rutty was including some guys he might have heard of like Mariano, Staats, Jameson, Galasso, Ben Williams etc.

Anyway if you need another reason to laugh at Rutty check it out.

Caliknight on that rutgers board = 1766 on fanlax, per sources

guy is seriously deranged and compensating for something

As soon as you posted that I immediately though of 1776 on fan lax as they post in a very similar style and often have the same "info".

I also find it funny he didn't spend a few minutes researching you here to find out your postign history to see your not a diehard SU fan like the rest of us, there are even some posts showing the back and forth with one of our posters who you argue with sometimes who thought you were a Hopkins fan (I have no idea who you root for). Luckily unlike the RU board we welcome fans from other fanbases and we appreciate the recruiting info even when its not SU positive.

The underrated part of that thread is that he's in a death struggle with another lax poster and offered to pay to have the moderator ban him from the board which was denied. Instead the mod called him out. Can't make it up.

The underrated part of that thread is that he's in a death struggle with another lax poster and offered to pay to have the moderator ban him from the board which was denied. Instead the mod called him out. Can't make it up.

Pee Wee Reaction GIF

As soon as you posted that I immediately though of 1776 on fan lax as they post in a very similar style and often have the same "info".

I also find it funny he didn't spend a few minutes researching you here to find out your postign history to see your not a diehard SU fan like the rest of us, there are even some posts showing the back and forth with one of our posters who you argue with sometimes who thought you were a Hopkins fan (I have no idea who you root for). Luckily unlike the RU board we welcome fans from other fanbases and we appreciate the recruiting info even when its not SU positive.

Ah yes 1776, anyone who spends even a little time on Fanlax would probably agree he belongs in the hall of fame of posters with Doc B, jhu06, Lorin and a few others! That dude knows everything, just ask him.

Caliknight on that rutgers board = 1766 on fanlax, per sources

guy is seriously deranged and compensating for something

I just figured he was still mad Cuse never recruited him out of HS…

You can follow big time transfers way way back Tim Nelson 83 I think Solomon came from Cobleskill 93 team was full of them with Thorpe coming from Herkimer chad smith bob feise Chris Surran Jon Barr all being transfers Kevin Dougherty was a huge addition in 2004 2008 had Sid Smith 2009
Jameson and John Lade plus the forgo from Navy who is slipping my mind at the moment

You can follow big time transfers way way back Tim Nelson 83 I think Solomon came from Cobleskill 93 team was full of them with Thorpe coming from Herkimer chad smith bob feise Chris Surran Jon Barr all being transfers Kevin Dougherty was a huge addition in 2004 2008 had Sid Smith 2009
Jameson and John Lade plus the forgo from Navy who is slipping my mind at the moment
Yes! And an old fave from late 80s, Rhett Cavanaugh from Army.

Loved Dougherty. Remember how his four goals broke Hopkins back in the '04 semi?

Dougherty was on fire gave a speech at the final four banquet that really irritated Petro and some Hopkins players the night before the game then backed up his words on the field the next day

Loved Dougherty. Remember how his four goals broke Hopkins back in the '04 semi?

That was nice payback from the previous season which was one of the worst Syracuse postseason losses I remember watching. I remember Dougherty and the sweet stache he was rocking was dominant that game!

That was nice payback from the previous season which was one of the worst Syracuse postseason losses I remember watching. I remember Dougherty and the sweet stache he was rocking was dominant that game!
Payback? Absolutely! And payback for the reg season drubbing earlier in '04 at Homewood. First and only time, I believe, Mikey was shut out.

Last edited:

I was there that day in the end zone. That was a fun one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom