Need some information! | Syracusefan.com

Need some information!

OrangeTown

Starter
So I know the Boheim jersey debacle has been discussed to no end, but my sister and I have been having a discussion and I’m hoping someone with some inside info has some insight.

To make my question short and simple, how often do the players get new jerseys? I can’t imagine the use the same ones all season long and just clean them after each game, but do the main players get new fresh jerseys every game? Do they get new ones every game?

Thanks in advance and Happy Thanksgiving!

So I know the Boheim jersey debacle has been discussed to no end, but my sister and I have been having a discussion and I’m hoping someone with some inside info has some insight.

To make my question short and simple, how often do the players get new jerseys? I can’t imagine the use the same ones all season long and just clean them after each game, but do the main players get new fresh jerseys every game? Do they get new ones every game?

Thanks in advance and Happy Thanksgiving!

I got no idea but I thought they were new every game, but the cost for that has got to be high so idk.
Great question though.

Maybe if they are on a road trip for a few games or in a tourney they don’t have new ones on hand.

And damn that avatar is great.
Loyal til the damn end!

I think they're issued two jerseys a year. Everyone has a back-up in case one gets torn or bloody.

SU has plenty of blanks so they can slap on some numbers and a name if needed during the season.

They do NOT get a new one for every game.

This ain't the NBA.

game before oregon they did a piece on buddy's jersey and said julie boeheim had "bought" the "boheim" jersey for auction at charity.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. I just realized I basically said the same thing twice and typed things that make no sense.

My apologies for the Thanksgiving Eve drunkenness!

And I will NEVER change my avatar! Have no fear 4evaOrange

Thanks for the input. I just realized I basically said the same thing twice and typed things that make no sense.

My apologies for the Thanksgiving Eve drunkenness!

And I will NEVER change my avatar! Have no fear 4evaOrange

No need to apologize for drunkeness!!!(Im on my way, before about a month at least ont he wagon starting soon). And no offense to 4eva, but your avatar crushes his in both looks and acting ability!! ;) Like with cars, sometimes classics cant be replaced so easily. Just my opinion though, we're all different, which is what makes life still interesting at times.

No need to apologize for drunkeness!!!(Im on my way, before about a month at least ont he wagon starting soon). And no offense to 4eva, but your avatar crushes his in both looks and acting ability!! ;) Like with cars, sometimes classics cant be replaced so easily. Just my opinion though, we're all different, which is what makes life still interesting at times.

I like you, but you need to slow it down mister.
JLH was the original but Anna Is super special.

I like you, but you need to slow it down mister.
JLH was the original but Anna Is super special.

Ha, I didnt mean to offend you(I like you too, no problem with any of your posts that I recall), and I guess I can see why saying what I said might be like you speaking ill of Walter White when I had that avatar(Im tempted to bring it back). I mean she is a decent looking chick, but so was the chick in the yoga pants on the train in the airport with me last night, right? ;) I havent seen much of her work, maybe you could recommend a couple of her better movies, I try to be open minded. I think you have a good eye in identifying a new candidate(she does have the initials that are the first half of my favorite gun), but JLH, it's like trying to compare anyone since JFK, in my opinion. If that makes sense. Anyone with me?

Ha, I didnt mean to offend you(I like you too, no problem with any of your posts that I recall), and I guess I can see why saying what I said might be like you speaking ill of Walter White when I had that avatar(Im tempted to bring it back). I mean she is a decent looking chick, but so was the chick in the yoga pants on the train in the airport with me last night, right? ;) I havent seen much of her work, maybe you could recommend a couple of her better movies, I try to be open minded. I think you have a good eye in identifying a new candidate(she does have the initials that are the first half of my favorite gun), but JLH, it's like trying to compare anyone since JFK, in my opinion. If that makes sense. Anyone with me?

50/50
The accountant.
Haven’t seen it but up in air has a decent rating.

She has some other movies that I enjoyed as well but probably wouldn’t be good ideals.

But what sold me is the personality.
And her tweets are some of the best stuff on the internet, I’d post them here but most of them would get deleted cause of the content.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom