Never Ever Gets Old | Syracusefan.com

Never Ever Gets Old

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
Always brings a smile!

Anyone know where and what our great Rasta drummer shown in the start of this special video is doing ? Would love for him to come back as a guest drummer for a game!

I would actually somewhere between 5-10 years off the end of my life to experience one natty. All of this is going to be for nothing and I am going to die a stupid, unfulfilled (pause) azzhole.

I would actually somewhere between 5-10 years off the end of my life to experience one natty. All of this is going to be for nothing and I am going to die a stupid, unfulfilled (pause) azzhole.
Apologies. I sold my soul for the one we got. I don't know how that deal works moving forward

Just rewatched it and it brought a tear to my eye when they showed Hakim blocking that shot. Incredible.

I remember when the Giants won their 1st Super Bowl. I never thought I would see them win any and now they have four. I'm hoping to see another Cuse one. We've been close a few times.

IT NEVER DOES GET OLD.....but damn I must be getting old based on how long ago that was......c'mon guys don't leave me waiting too much longer I want to be here to see it.

2003 Syracuse Basketball Banner.jpg

2003 Pennant Banner.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors