New Assistant: Brenden Straughn [Now confirmed] | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

New Assistant: Brenden Straughn [Now confirmed]

Coach Straughn already getting to work.. in the weight room...
Screenshot_20230405-204341_Instagram.jpg

With Jesse there too! Also if you look at the beginning of the video, I swear Judah is there in an orange shirt.
I thought the same.. but that guy looked a little thick for Judah. Could be though...

Benny was back in the building.

I am trying to be positive but minus losing Girard who was our best scorer we replaced him with Starling. So we basically have the same team that went 17-15 we have all asked for some real changes and I don’t think running this team back the way it was will change a lot but again as people have said we have a ways to go to Bulld this roster

Gotta get a pair of those kicks that Coach Straughn is wearing and add them to the collection...
They're actually super cheap & easy to get, Nike Air Max 1 Honeydew from the Ugly Duckling pack that released in late 2022. I have the other pair ("Pecan" colorway). The materials are premium, they're colorway based on the Ugly Duckling pack of Nike Dunk lows...

1093599_01.jpg.jpeg

They're actually super cheap & easy to get, Nike Air Max 1 Honeydew from the Ugly Duckling pack that released in late 2022. I have the other pair ("Pecan" colorway). The materials are premium, they're colorway based on the Ugly Duckling pack of Nike Dunk lows...

1093599_01.jpg.jpeg

I knew you'd know. Haven't seen them in any of the Nike stores around Atlanta (or Orlando) yet. I'll check online. Appreciate it.

I knew you'd know. Haven't seen them in any of the Nike stores around Atlanta (or Orlando) yet. I'll check online. Appreciate it.
You can still get pairs directly from Nike/SNKRS (depending on your size), Nike has free shipping for members & you’d likely receive them within a few days. You honestly can probably buy them on the resale market (check the GOAT link I shared previously, eBay is my go to for resale) for cheaper, but it’s a longer process to get them in hand… here’s the SNKRS link

You can still get pairs directly from Nike/SNKRS (depending on your size), Nike has free shipping for members & you’d likely receive them within a few days. You honestly can probably buy them on the resale market (check the GOAT link I shared previously, eBay is my go to for resale) for cheaper, but it’s a longer process to get them in hand… here’s the SNKRS link

Thanks my man! I checked Nike/SNKRS first. Unfortunately, they don't have my size. I see a couple of my size floating around on eBay and on other sites. :cool:

Great read. Thanks for posting UpstateSM

Very interested to read about Straughn's use of analytics and his role in developing offenses - along with his recruiting, DMV connection, and relationship building. Seems like a homerun hire for Red.

Edit: Sorry cusefan88 - should have read the new stuff before posting! I like the way you think.

Brenden checks all the boxes. Very interesting about how he recruits and the details he uses to describe players abilities. I was really happy to read about developing footwork. I think it’s one is SU’s biggest weaknesses. It’s looks like we’re coming out of the dark ages and starting to use analytics. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a commitment from Freeman very quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom