New Asst WR Coach: Devin Redd | Syracusefan.com

New Asst WR Coach: Devin Redd

DMV is an important area that I feel like has been neglected to some degree. We’re going to have connections in all the important areas. Solid hires so far.

What does an Asst WR coach do? Mostly just recruiting? And is this the first time Syracuse ever had an Asst WR coach on staff?
When we had two WR coaches in the past one handled the outside WR and the other handled the inside WR and TE I believe

Would assume they have an OC onboard if they’re hiring staff on that side.

Doing some more digging he’s a Baltimore catholic school grad and was a QC with Ash and Schiano at Butgers.

Last edited:
Interesting

Looking like I got some errant info. Apologies

Redd has spent his life coaching football at all levels, most recently serving as the Head Coach for the Gridiron Football League’s St. Louis Stampede. Prior to his time in St. Louis, Devin Redd spent multiple years coaching at the college level with the University of Toledo, Seton Hill, and eventually, Rutgers University where he spent two seasons coaching Running Backs and as an Offensive Analyst. Additionally, he spent time working in the NFL under Head Coach Brian Flores with the Miami Dolphins and Kevin Stefanski with the Cleveland Browns.

IMG_7388.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom