New Coaching Staff on the Road 12/2023 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Coaching Staff on the Road 12/2023

Post was for all of us old farts, rock guys, etc. that might not know. ;-) Original pic is 30+ years old. Cool idea.

I would have taken a Coaches With Attitude, (C.W.A) Straight outta Syracuse cover, too.. Crazy Mutha ****er named Fran Brown..
I'm sorry - this stuff is dumb as hell.

I'm sorry - this stuff is dumb as hell.
Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

Shrug
So lame to Photoshop yourself like murdered nineties rappers
They should have just redone the cover of Abbey Road... Not.

They are dealing with 17 year old kids. They could have done nothing. Instead they did a graphic with a nod to some musicians that these kids may really like. Things they already think are cool. I guess the coaches shouldn't have used a graphic to share their personalities, and perhaps a common interest. Kids don't care about how they may relate to their coaches. Not at all. Fran has no idea what he is doing. ;-)

I think this is all pretty awesome but aren't Tupac, suge, Dre and snoop west coast??? I mean, isn't camden nj east coast?? C'mon can't some 60 yr old white marketing director dude at SU get this stuff right??;)

Whatever the recruits like. 90s rappers, Ferraris and royal throne chairs don't impress me. Then again, I am an old white guy with zero football talent.

I think this is all pretty awesome but aren't Tupac, suge, Dre and snoop west coast???

The only West Coast I am interested in seeing:

IMG_7788.jpg

Post was for all of us old farts, rock guys, etc. that might not know. ;-) Original pic is 30+ years old. Cool idea.

I would have taken a Coaches With Attitude, (C.W.A) Straight outta Syracuse cover, too.. Crazy Mutha ****er named Fran Brown..
Gin and juice poppin a nut!

Gin and juice poppin a nut!
Hahh! As an old white boy guitar player? Hip hop isn't my thing. There are a few Rap guys that made my alt rock musician friends take notice.. Staff pretty much NAILED it with that graphic.

If I put on NWA's, 1988, Straight Outta Compton? I can assure you. My beautiful wife is gonna dance around the house like a crazy person. Ice Cubes, No Vaseline? Yepp... ;-)

News flash. Kids like music. I like what the staff did here. ;-)