Class of 2024 - New Commit: Dillon Stephens (CT: New Canaan) Defense | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 New Commit: Dillon Stephens (CT: New Canaan) Defense

New Cannan's Defense was great when I went to school close by. Even though they were not as good as they were in years past, every time my school played them, it was always scary. Might have to do some scouting when I'm back this spring.
My kid Faced him in a scrimmage last spring and will play NC again in the Spring. So great to see Cuse land two Fairfield County kids.

Welcome Dillon,

CADB542E-754D-4FFF-B46C-761862D58718.gif

Not sure if it is anything, but Stephens was out of NC’s game today with an injury.

Not sure if it is anything, but Stephens was out of NC’s game today with an injury.
He missed the entire season due to an ACL tear. FYI.

Keep forgetting Stephens is going to Cuse. They had a big win last week against Darien and held Staples to 1 goal yesterday.

Top Players
Dillon Stephens, New Canaan: Back healthy this season, the senior has been the man on defense that the Rams expected. He held Darien’s Brady Pokorny in check on Saturday to help the Rams earn a win. He has helped limit other strong offenses. He’s bound for Syracuse.

Keep forgetting Stephens is going to Cuse. They had a big win last week against Darien and held Staples to 1 goal yesterday.

Top Players
Dillon Stephens, New Canaan: Back healthy this season, the senior has been the man on defense that the Rams expected. He held Darien’s Brady Pokorny in check on Saturday to help the Rams earn a win. He has helped limit other strong offenses. He’s bound for Syracuse.

5-1?? Someone get John Tillman this game tape and some alone time.

Top Players

I like that write up especially the holding Pokorny in check part.

Top Players

Staples has won the state title back to bam k.

NC’s defense is insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom