Class of 2022 - New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Joey Spallina (NY: Mt Sinai) Attack

You still post on that other lax board or is that board gone?

Laxpower is lost to time but Fanlax is the replacement and has the entire archive. I post over there occasionally. Most of the SU fans over at laxpower either migrated here (thankfully) or have disappeared. The board itself is still active, the Hopkins thread is a great read.

Laxpower is lost to time but Fanlax is the replacement and has the entire archive. I post over there occasionally. Most of the SU fans over at laxpower either migrated here (thankfully) or have disappeared. The board itself is still active, the Hopkins thread is a great read.
Any insiders over there talking ?

Rogers tweeted “Big day today” and ty Xanders just happens to have coincidentally tweeted the IL cover with Mike Powell on the front from 20 years ago. You are caught up!
Yeah, apparently when Rogers tweets something along those lines it’s an indication of the goods coming.
I’m hearing it’s down to Cuse and Maryland. Apparently alum on both sides are tweeting at the kid to go to their respected schools.

Yeah, apparently when Rogers tweets something along those lines it’s an indication of the goods coming.
I’m hearing it’s down to Cuse and Maryland. Apparently alum on both sides are tweeting at the kid to go to their respected schools.

Was hoping you would check in on this thread. Hearing Cuse is in a good spot but like anything with recruiting things can change on a dime.

Pretty funny to see all the Cuse and Terp alum dueling it out- making their Final cases on Twitter today - I think the decision has been made but Gotta love the final push

Pretty funny to see all the Cuse and Terp alum dueling it out- making their Final cases on Twitter today - I think the decision has been made but Gotta love the final push
Can you share some of them? Love to see them as a non-twitter user.

At a certain point I think all the lobbying becomes slightly off-putting. I'm sure the kid is well aware of the history and importance of wearing #22 at Syracuse and doesn't need to hear it screamed to him in all caps again on Twitter. I like Beardsley a lot—I've met him and he's a great guy and clearly a passionate alum. But we're at the point now where tagging the kid in a Tweet at the last minute probably doesn't help the case. Just my two cents.

I read fanlax a lot, but rarely post there(I have a different handle for fanlax). I was on laxpower as well, again with a different handle. The Hopkins thread is something to behold and not always in a positive light, but on a slow lacrosse news day there's usually something interesting. However, they eat their young over there(they bash the Hopkins players) and I'm not in to that at all--any players regardless of school.

At a certain point I think all the lobbying becomes slightly off-putting. I'm sure the kid is well aware of the history and importance of wearing #22 at Syracuse and doesn't need to hear it screamed to him in all caps again on Twitter. I like Beardsley a lot—I've met him and he's a great guy and clearly a passionate alum. But we're at the point now where tagging the kid in a Tweet at the last minute probably doesn't help the case. Just my two cents.
Agree on it not helping any, but I also highly doubt it hurts either.

My mood until 6pm:

AF256C04-1564-4A15-BD0C-7DD41AD6F874.jpeg

I think it’s safe to say that if he commits to SU, especially with 2 more HS seasons ahead of him, this thread will not only be the longest in Lax Board history but will likely end up 3-4x longer than the 2nd longest.

This is the most hyped commitment announcement in the sport’s history, so big that I expect General Joe to migrate over here to warn that his between-the-legs shots are a “red flag” & Briancuse to begin prematurely melting down over the thought of him leaving for the PLL after 2 years. Hell, CuseRunner may even skip the gym tonight to watch lol. All in good fun, guys. :p

Not sure what or who this is, but...

Could be a situation where the post was written in advance in anticipation and then accidentally posted early. A Maryland one may exist too.