New Commit? | Syracusefan.com

New Commit?

I saw that and thought after yesterdays drubbing, it better be someone who is going to change a certain part of our team in a very very positive way.

maybe the academic issue is cleared up or the staff is not concerned because this was what he was saying yesterday
Syracuse might be the move for me

He doesn't have an offer yet, his grades don't make the cut.

What's the thought on this kids offer list if he were qualified , is he an sec kid?

What's the thought on this kids offer list if he were qualified , is he an sec kid?

This kid is a beast. Just started playing football last season . 6'3 210 OLB that can run. Captain on an undefeated defending state champion team in the highest level of Georgia football. Has like a 1.9 though. Personally he passes the look test, and production for a high level bcs prospect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

maybe the academic issue is cleared up or the staff is not concerned because this was what he was saying yesterday
Syracuse might be the move for me

He still doesn't have an offer. We make contact with hundreds of kids every season. Really doesn't mean much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

He still doesn't have an offer. We make contact with hundreds of kids every season. Really doesn't mean much

-

Jonathan Thomas#⃣9⃣ ‏@jonny_suave1 39m
Syracuse university officially offered me today! #GodIsGood #blessed #D1

Jonathan Thomas#⃣9⃣ ‏@jonny_suave1 3m
Another great news.. Cincinnati university just offered me on the spot.. I'm overwhelmed right now.. God is good! #blessed #bearcats

Last edited:
since y'all say he has grade issues apparently the school and staff are not concered since he has been offered..

since y'all say he has grade issues apparently the school and staff are not concered since he has been offered..

he does. an offer doesn't really mean anything. Maybe he qualifies, maybe he doesn't, but we see his potential, and could have plans on getting him to prep school if he doesn't make it. Kind of like we did with Cooper, and many kids before

yea true on prep schools etc. then i read he also got offered by cincy as well

EricWhiteCuse
Great news great news great news!!! You aren't going to keep us down long!! #CUSE14 #WatchOut
10/20/13 8:29 PM
I thought his highlight films were extremely impressive. IMHO, he would start for us right now.

Syracusefan.com Bio

25e109ada0f561fbb27bc3f275d8628b.jpeg

verbal in his bio....:)

plus no.28 looks like he is trying to bean him in the noggin in the photo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom