New Commit | Syracusefan.com

New Commit

BOOOYAHHHHH. GREAT DAY.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Debbie Downer alert - Especially coming off this recent loss, I can't get all excited about any verbal commit at this point. Wake me when any of these kids show up on time with the grades necessary, get in shape and get on the field.

Until then, enjoy the beauty contest. I'm hoping to see some player (and coaching) development in the last three or four games of the season.

My sentiments exactly. I don't care who we recruit, we really suck, and I'm a really big fan by the way.

Debbie Downer alert - Especially coming off this recent loss, I can't get all excited about any verbal commit at this point. Wake me when any of these kids show up on time with the grades necessary, get in shape and get on the field.

Until then, enjoy the beauty contest. I'm hoping to see some player (and coaching) development in the last three or four games of the season.

great hands. consider me happy.

His quote on tniam says that the offensive coordinator (Greg Adkins) is what really got him??

He wont blow anyone away with his speed, but he certainly looks like a big target.

He wont blow anyone away with his speed, but he certainly looks like a big target.

Yeah cause tight ends usually blow people away with their speed.

Widely regarded as the biggest most athletic kid on the field at a 7 on 7's all summer.

Guys, he never said he Greg Adkins by name, thats why Adkins was in (Greg Adkins) which is put in by the writer, the writer got mixed up and didnt do his research

I was waiting for this one. I think the staff has known for a little bit. We needed a big TE, now we got him and parris.

Texted from my Droid...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom