New DC: Tony White | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

New DC: Tony White

I hope it works out! Just think it's too soon to say they are home runs.
This is a fan forum where I definitely see through orange colored glasses sooooo you are not wrong my friend lol.

I do believe in terms of crootin’ these are home runs in comparison tho! On the field , time will tell!

So he was our first choice, he said no, we went to Arnett, then when he left we went back to White with an even better offer. So basically, we didn’t go to plan b or a back up. We got our #1 choice. Alls well that ends well.

Gonna be a shock for him, at least at first, to come back to this climate after being away awhile
Good news is we have had a pretty colder winter this year. Very little opportunity to feel real warmth. Many nights in the 30s, and days in the 40s/50s. Still today...I travel back all the time. The body adjusts quickly. Biggest difference is the grey versus bright blue skies every day. That one is hard to adjust to.

In his Signing Day presser, Dino was asked about White being the new DC:

"I can neither confirm or deny this." :(

But he said it with a smile on his face. :)

I find it interesting he wasn't offered until Monday night. I wonder what Dino was doing until that point-focusing on recruiting? Trying to get more money approved to hire him?

I'm not sure we can make those definitive statements yet.

Gilbert's last two stops as an OC did not end well and he faced similar criticism to what we heard last year.

White has never been a DC before so who knows what to expect.
Yeah, there are reasons to be cautious about getting too optimistic.

It's harsh, but I didn't feel like Ward and Lynch were risers (Lewis was). I believe our new coordinators are.

My wife said that Neil Patrick Harris' kid is at SU as well.
Not unless they take after the Doogie Howser side of the family; they're 8.
p369784_b_v8_ac-2.jpg

Speaking of Doogie, in like 20 years when NPH is a bit older I think it would be awesome to bring that show back and pick up the storyline. What's Doogie like as he approaches retirement? What has he seen over the years and how has it changed him? He could be the head of a special medical residency program for brilliant up and comers.

Tell me you wouldn't watch the Hell out of that show.

I'll wait.

Speaking of Doogie, like 20 years when NPH is a bit older I think it would be awesome to bring that show back and pick up the storyline. What's Doogie like as he approaches retirement? What has he seen over the years and how has it changed him? He could be the head of a special medical residency program for brilliant up and comers.

Tell me you wouldn't watch the Hell out of that show.

I'll wait.

What a great show. Totally ridiculous premise, but a great show nonetheless.

Ughh as soon as I force myself to be calm "I'm not going to have crazy expectations for cuse football this year" we get a slam dunk. Ughh I can't wait until August
Yep, We have had enough positive news the past week that I can see the kool aid man, he is sitting in my living room laughing at me.

Attachments

• FAE36B8E-95DD-40A9-BA3C-F00756D4AC46.jpeg
    FAE36B8E-95DD-40A9-BA3C-F00756D4AC46.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 94
Aggressiveness on both sides of the ball. I can't freaking wait. Big-time recruiter and a sound defensive mind to boot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom