New Louisville uniforms for FSU game...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 2m
FIRST LOOK: Louisville uniform for 10/30 game vs Florida State

ByJHJGuIEAAULkH.png

ByJHWltCYAAm3ha.png

Nice for a one off.

Ya know how literally everything in the 70s was horribly ugly? Is it possible that we're living through another version of the 70s and we don't realize it? And future generations will look at these tacky uniforms and say, "what were those people thinking?"

Ya know how literally everything in the 70s was horribly ugly? Is it possible that we're living through another version of the 70s and we don't realize it? And future generations will look at these tacky uniforms and say, "what were those people thinking?"

Spot on.

Someone needs to pin this.

No red.

Same as no Orange

You guys just say you like them to downgrade ours, but it is almost freakin identical.

Just my 2 cents...

No red.

Same as no Orange

You guys just say you like them to downgrade ours, but it is almost freakin identical.

Just my 2 cents...
they're named after a bird. we're named after a color. if stanford didn't have red, it would be the same

No red.

Same as no Orange

Just my 2 cents...

Actually, no that's not it. I think it's telling that some of the same people that don't like our unis do like these ones. Kind of puts the bed the argument that some people just don't like "change" or whatever. Because these are pretty damn non-traditional, but they look pretty damn spiffy.

Scooch said:
Actually, no that's not it. I think it's telling that some of the same people that don't like our unis do like these ones. Kind of puts the bed the argument that some people just don't like "change" or whatever. Because these are pretty damn non-traditional, but they look pretty damn spiffy.

They are one offs. Our all blue is our home uni now. They haven't worn those all year. And there is the point that we are the Orange.

ive come to the conclusion that Orange is not a color for some people, just a state of mind.

or its whatever gawddamn color the thugs tell us it is.

Is it just me, or do those look like tire treads?

Fitting, they're probably going to get run over by FSU anyways.
That stitching is on all of the Adidas uniforms. The D3 school I work for just got Adidas uniforms this year, and have those same stitching patterns around the shoulders.

No red.

Same as no Orange

At least their numerals have outlines.

This is just my opinion, but I feel that Pitt is a school that has gotten the uniform situation right. Simple, classy, consistent with their traditional colors and branding but with a modern fit. It doesn't look they're trying to be pretentious.

pitt-09-12-whitegold-billshettle-675x380.jpg

They really don't look all that much different than the new SU grey uniforms.

The Nike uniforms all seem to look pretty much the same to me - with minor differences.

They are one offs. Our all blue is our home uni now. They haven't worn those all year. And there is the point that we are the Orange.

I think bees has a very good point. I don't particularly like these because I think red when I think of Louisville. But it's not a big deal just for one game. If it was for all games like we did, then I think that would be a bad idea. And that will be my last post in a uniform thread.

No red.

Same as no Orange

Just my 2 cents...

I think you're right.

I think Nike has a basic approach and adds little changes to try to create the illusion that the uniforms are team specific.

These grey unis look like our grey unis.

This is just my opinion, but I feel that Pitt is a school that has gotten the uniform situation right. Simple, classy, consistent with their traditional colors and branding but with a modern fit. It doesn't look they're trying to be pretentious.

View attachment 25016

Good post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom