New nn tweet | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New nn tweet

best decision "for me" sounds like something I might say to gf when I'm breaking up with her. Its not you its me!!! He's been closest to 'cuse over the years...he's our girlfriend..errr...boyfriend and he's breaking up with...

I cant take this anymore. This has taken over my life. Please just end.

@NerlensNoel3: After alot of contemplating last night with my family, i feel that they've helped me make the right decision thats best for me

That doesn't sound good

How about Josh Morris response that says thanks for calling me last night and the money at Kentucky is going to be great... What is that.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

How about Josh Morris response that says thanks for calling me last night and the money at Kentucky is going to be great... What is that.

who is josh morris?

And what about that twitpic of the paperwork for a new Lexus that Cal tweeted at Nerlens?! Seems a little shady!

Who's Josh Morris?

And what about that twitpic of the paperwork for a new Lexus that Cal tweeted at Nerlens?! Seems a little shady!
I thought the mortgage papers gave it away

decision in 7 hours and 15 minutes

THISGONBGUD.gif

he is going to "shock the world" by choosing to wear Orange next year

. . . unfortunately, it will be the Orange & White of BCM Gravelines of the French League.
AmgciKZCEAA7Xr7.jpg

"If you go to Kentucky i will smack the out of you". Lol who writes that? Some of these responses are crazy.

How well do you guys know Noel? Sounds like some of you guys are very close with him.

Family = Mom = He's going to G'Town

I hope not but I can see why a lot of people would read it that way.

He did say, "...right decision that's best for me." That could be anyone, including Syracuse. Most experts think NN loves 'Cuse and we may be HIS #1 choice. Just because his family helped him, doesn't automatically mean G'town.

Noel will play in the dome as a Hoya. There is NO WAY his mom signed off on him coming to Syracuse. He will pick G'town there isn't even any suspense he's already a Hoya.

two ways to look at this

pro cuse: mom wanted the hoyas, however she gave her son the blessing to go to cuse

pro hoyas: mom gets her wish

you can look at this so many different ways

Noel will play in the dome as a Hoya. There is NO WAY his mom signed off on him coming to Syracuse. He will pick G'town there isn't even any suspense he's already a Hoya.
images

two ways to look at this

pro cuse: mom wanted the hoyas, however she gave her son the blessing to go to cuse

pro hoyas: mom gets her wish

you can look at this so many different ways
or:

mom wanted Hoyas, Nerlens wanted Syracuse, so they compromised on Kentucky (or Gravelines ;) )

or:

mom wanted Hoyas, Nerlens wanted Syracuse, so they compromised on Kentucky (or Gravelines ;) )
lol. I think Gtown will win out, but I have a hard time seeing Calipari striking out on both Bazz and Noel.

Someone please let ESPNU know they can cancel the Nerlens part of tonight's show and report it on the ESPN crawl. otto123 says Nerlens is already a Hoya so that means it's a done deal.

Hell we are an lock now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom