New uniforms unveiled tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

New uniforms unveiled tomorrow

they better be orange road and white home with some sort of blue and orange trim or lettering.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE DE-BLUEING OF OUR COLORS. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

the new court is the ugliest thing i have ever seen.

They are going to be grey (with Orange).

They are calling them "sweatback uniforms" according to uni watch

They are going to be grey (with Orange).

i know. I am very surprised that they are going through with it though.

It has gotten more negative attention than BOA with the $5 debit card fees.

I'm holding off comment until I see them. I love the majority of Nike's uniforms, so we'll see. Admittedly not high on the gray idea.

They should hold a ceremony with all the cheerleaders surrounding the entrance in which they shoot off confetti cannons and Fab Melo comes running out with the new uniform on.
hahahhaah

Maybe the whole grey thing will become one of our official colors. That way, when there are empty seats, it won't look so bad on tv. ;)

As long as there is one for Fab.

Maybe the whole grey thing will become one of our official colors. That way, when there are empty seats, it won't look so bad on tv. ;)

That's probably why SU has been using silver.

Another hint...they don't say 'Syracuse' or 'Orange' on the front.

Another hint...they don't say 'Syracuse' or 'Orange' on the front.

Ugggggh. They are going to say "Cuse" then. Hate that.

I'm guessing we are making a return to the Orangemen
I would be on board with that. Maybe they'll shock us and roll out some pea green and pink uniforms that say "Saltine Warriors" on them, and we'll discard Otto in favor of a cracker with a battle axe.

They are going to be dope. Players will love them. Embrace it guys. I love how since we ended our 1 game losing streak, the uniform topic is front and center again! I'm happy as long as our more dire problems involve a one-time-use special uniform Nike has designed for us! Looking forward to seeing them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom