New uniforms unveiled tomorrow | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New uniforms unveiled tomorrow

When has Nike ever created a uniform for one time use, though?

they better be orange road and white home with some sort of blue and orange trim or lettering.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE DE-BLUEING OF OUR COLORS. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

the new court is the ugliest thing i have ever seen.
I personally like the court. The uniforms aren't great (love the script style best from late '80s/early '90s). I agree, grey uniforms are an awful idea, especially if we're playing Georgetown the day we wear them. Worst. Idea. Ever.

Believe it or not...quite often. In fact most of the Pro Combat uniforms for football were the same situation. The school commits to one game, any further use depends on how they are received.

I am on record that it's bad mojo to change uniforms in the middle of a winning streak.

Since we lost to ND, I no longer give a damn. :)

They are going to be dope. Players will love them. Embrace it guys. I love how since we ended our 1 game losing streak, the uniform topic is front and center again! I'm happy as long as our more dire problems involve a one-time-use special uniform Nike has designed for us! Looking forward to seeing them.
Great Post...Unis are for the players - they want to be sleek and cool and badass. I am clueless why adult men worry about this. I am happy that NIKE choses the team i root for as one of its guinea pigs and i am sure it can only help with recruiting

No pride in the Syracuse Orangemen or the University. Lets hope gray is a bad rumor.

is this a one game only thing or permanent?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put SYRACUSE on the front and not ORANGE.

Begging you Nike!!!!!

Alex Ozenberger @Alexander_O

New Syracuse uniforms will be unveiled tomorrow afternoon according to @UniWatch. #dundunDUNNN
Sweatbox: A patch of fabric on the lower torso of some Nike college football jerseys. So named because it discolors at a different rate than the surrounding fabric when the player sweats.

http://blog.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/2012/01/report_nike_to_unveil_new_unif.html

http://www.9wsyr.com/sports/content...sketball-uniforms/xgS-Rq33FEqgSA7hS3flCg.cspx

Many of the pro combat uni's are only used once. I think WVU wore theirs twice 2 seasons ago.

If the players and fans like the uni's we might see more of them.

Great Post...Unis are for the players - they want to be sleek and cool and badass. I am clueless why adult men worry about this. I am happy that NIKE choses the team i root for as one of its guinea pigs and i am sure it can only help with recruiting
EXACTLY! The fact Nike chose Syracuse to create new uniforms means we are relevant! Who cares what they look like, whether they wear them for just a game or for the rest of the season. Uniform don't win championships. I really think people are just looking for something to complain about.

I would be on board with that. Maybe they'll shock us and roll out some pea green and pink uniforms that say "Saltine Warriors" on them, and we'll discard Otto in favor of a cracker with a battle axe.

As a cracker myself, I'm not sure if I should be more intrigued or offended by this idea

is this a one game only thing or permanent?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put SYRACUSE on the front and not ORANGE.

Begging you Nike!!!!!

My ? too... Why would you change uniforms in the middle of the year. If its permanent, isnt that something you do at the beginning?

My ? too... Why would you change uniforms in the middle of the year. If its permanent, isnt that something you do at the beginning?

They'll wear them this year as a "preview" and I'm thinking if Nike/the University deem it so, they may switch to them or something like them full time next year.

They'll wear them this year as a "preview" and I'm thinking if Nike/the University deem it so, they may switch to them or something like them full time next year.

Translation: If people buy them, they'll keep wearing them.

If they start wearing gray at home ... the next domino will fall and they'll be wearing black on the road.

Maybe the ACC logo will be present. ;)

If the team plays well in tutus and high heels, they can play in tutus and high heels for all I care.

But I really hope I never see Scoop Jardine in a tutu and high heels (again).

Let's throw a digital clock on them surrounded by "It's (clock) and Georgetown still sucks."

I'm not sure what they'd cost but I'm fairly certain they wouldn't be able to make them nearly as fast as they would sell.

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom