New Uniforms? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Uniforms?

The 1980's script, the Lawrence Moten and then 96 Final Four era, and the Carmelo era uniforms were the three best we've ever had.

EDIT - God, I loved these uniforms:

John-Wallace-Autographed-Syracuse-Action-8x10-Photograph-P12045409.jpg

I have a pair of those shorts around the house somewhere.

It's amazing that we have had so many uniforms, logos, mascots, nicknames and colors over the years. Isn't that the absolute antithesis of what they teach in Building Brand Identity 101?

We finally get rid of the grey numbers, and Nike go's and puts gray slashes on our shorts :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

You would think they eventually get it right, couldn't make the slashes orange? AT least Blue?

It's amazing that we have had so many uniforms, logos, mascots, nicknames and colors over the years. Isn't that the absolute antithesis of what they teach in Building Brand Identity 101?

For Syracuse you are absolutely correct, for Nike however it means less profits. And thats all Nike really cares about is profits, not Syracuse's brand

Coupled with the fact that Eastbay currently has all versions of our current shorts marked down that makes me think that this will be the last few games we see this particular iteration of uniforms, with the above taking their place sooner rather than later.

$70 for a pair of shorts, such a great deal!!

Like them. The Orange set should have blue numbers to match the shorts. We also need alternate ones that say CUSE on the front.

jekelish said:
I know, I know, not one of THESE threads... But speaking of threads (oh MAN, that's a hell of a segue!)... Saw this the other day: http://www.nunesmagician.com/2015/2...use-basketball-nike-hyper-elite-uniforms-duke And then I just looked on Fanatics.com, and saw that their newest SU arrivals are those exact uniforms. Does anyone know if we were supposed to get new uniforms this year, and just aren't, now? My guess: we were supposed to get new uniforms to show off in the ACC/NCAA Tourney, but with the postseason ban, that threw a wrench into things.
I am quite relieved to think those are pretty good