New Yorks JV team hanging with UK | Syracusefan.com

New Yorks JV team hanging with UK

Imagine our board if we struggled in a game like this! We pounded Kenneshaw St but it seemed like not enough for many here.

Who said that?

We all know this team is a work in progress. I will enjoy watching the young guys grow and will we get better. If CaL Shady's team is the best in the land, I like our chances

Your Mom liked them too...or was that Joe's Mom? Can't remember which one's Mom gets dragged into the smack. :D

It's Pete's mom. She never has to be dragged into the smack, but often needs to be dragged out of the sack. On the other hand, my own Sainted Mother is the paragon of virtue whose entire experience was twice and she didn't like it.

As the recipient of a degree from UB, good for the Bulls. They're 8th fiddle out in WNY to the Bills, Sabres, SU hoops, Canisius, Niagara, the Bonnies, the 89-90 and 90-91 Slammin Sammy Intramural team featuring a young PeteCalvin at the point and a very fat, often very stoned or drunk JoeCollege at the 2/3, but they'll always be of more interest than the struggling hoops programs at Daemen, Buff State, Hillbert, and Medaille.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom