Next year starting D | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Next year starting D

sutomcat said:
DE: Pickard (Ealey 2nd half of season) DT: Clark DT: Slayton DE: Carter (Sheppard 2nd half of season) OLB: Bennett MIKE: Franklin OLB: Cullen CB: Winfield CB: Dowels SS: Cordy FS: Williams Nickel: Hudson P: Hofricher PK: Murphy LS: Keller We have major issues at punter, where I don't think Hofricher will be remotely ready. From what I have seen, he is much more of a placekicker than a punter and could beat out Murphy for the PK job. Also have major issues with whoever is going to kick off. Hope the staff brings in some people to help in these areas. Dangle a scholarship to the winner of a walk-on death match competition...

Babers don't need no stinking punter ;)

Not sure if Simmons is applying for a medical redshirt.
Ahh of course I was duped by Cuse.com. They list 2012 as his Freshman year but apparently his freshman year was 2011. For some of the other players they list their first year as redshirted but neglected to do so for him. I had thought his redshirt year was 2013 where he didn't play all because of injury. Well that really leaves us in more of a bind than I thought.:bang: