OG: Roberts
OG: Palmer
C: Emerich
OWR: Phillips/Womack
OWR: Estime
IWR: Lewis
IWR: Ishmael

That is how I would do it anyway...
Pretty much agree except for Phillips who I have in the slot.

Pretty much agree except for Phillips who I have in the slot.
Could be. He struggled running routes and catching the ball even in the open field, so I am not sure he is a great fit inside but he looks pretty tough and I think with more practice and reps, he is capable of being successful there.

Ishmael has had good success outside running long routes and is probably best suited for being put there but he has that toughness and good hands you look for with receivers expected to catch the ball in traffic, so I put him inside.

We have some issues with our WRs for sure. I suspect Babers looked at the unit and thought 'we have a lot of work to do here'.

We may certainly play Erv @ wr, but he is not a wr. I don't even think Brisly is a wr. They have speed for our roster, but wr hands/technique?

We may certainly play Erv @ wr, but he is not a wr. I don't even think Brisly is a wr. They have speed for our roster, but wr hands/technique?
Like I said, there is work to be done. I think Ish and Lewis are good overall WRs who we can depend on.

Everyone else has work to do. Phillips and Estime are faster and more athletic than the others but as you say, neither was a receiver last year. They have a lot of work to do. Someone like Avant or Custis could easily secure a starting spot with a good spring. A guy no one is talking about that I could easily see emerge as one of our best WRs is Tyrone Perkins. Womack has a high ceiling with his speed, hands and raw athletic ability. If the staff elects to keep Strickland at WR, he might have the highest ceiling of any of them.

The new staff and new offense give all the WRs a chance to start fresh. I think most of these guys will get some PT regardless. Hopefully a couple of them will emerge as solid players.

Technique and abilitywise Conway has the most to offer at OT. We haven't seen what the other 4 red-shirt beasts are capable of on the O line. No super burners on this team but quickness over 10 to 15 yards Strickland and Phillips are the quickest...and we haven't seen what Perkins can do.

Fun to watch. For the record though, TEs are not a staple of this offense. He has one rushing attempt and 2 catches for the season (both in the red zone).
From what I've seen of them they seem to be used in an H back role and do a lot of blocking when on the field, which isn't often.

Like I said, there is work to be done. I think Ish and Lewis are good overall WRs who we can depend on.

Everyone else has work to do. Phillips and Estime are faster and more athletic than the others but as you say, neither was a receiver last year. They have a lot of work to do. Someone like Avant or Custis could easily secure a starting spot with a good spring. A guy no one is talking about that I could easily see emerge as one of our best WRs is Tyrone Perkins. Womack has a high ceiling with his speed, hands and raw athletic ability. If the staff elects to keep Strickland at WR, he might have the highest ceiling of any of them.

The new staff and new offense give all the WRs a chance to start fresh. I think most of these guys will get some PT regardless. Hopefully a couple of them will emerge as solid players.
I wonder is there is a place for Mahoney at WR?

For that matter, Ish lacks the pull-away speed that would make him elite. But, with four receivers on the field they don't all have to be burners.

He lacks the pull away speed, but I'd say he easily has the best ball skills of any of our WR's, making the separation speed less important.

I wonder is there is a place for Mahoney at WR?
I refuse to count this kid out...he always seems to find a way improve and get noticed. I wouldn't be surprised to see Zach penciled in as a 2nd or 3rd string QB.