NFL Draft 2023 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft 2023

Crazy news just dropped prior to the draft...
Eagles move up almost 30 spots to the top of the 3rd now (for a coach most Eagles fans weren't sad to see go & a good candidate to be on the hot seat early).

Not surprised with the 1st pick. Good kid, good player, and I think a good situation for a QB with that staff. I hope his body can hold up and take the NFL punishment.

Texans not messing around. Get their QB... and now get to pick again to likely grab Anderson at #3. They had the most draft capital.

Colts chasing that QB, this picks seems destined to blow up on them.

Another QB! He has a ton of potential with a high ceiling. Steichen gets his guy and has done well with Herbert and Hurts. We'll see here...

Bit of a gamble but if he plays to his potential LOOK OUT.

I don't think it's a gamble. Basically just like Dallas with Parsons you just got a guy that changes the game when on the field. Likely learned his lesson

Bit of a gamble but if he plays to his potential LOOK OUT.
Good lockerroom with some vets to put him under their wings... plus the Georgia Boys we took last year in thr draft are high character guys to keep him in check. No doubt still a risk.

What are the Lions doing? Bama back is great, but they still have Swift and spent in free agency to get Montgomery. Doesn't seem like a good use of resources.

Surprised Lions didn't go TE there, bizarre pick there. If you really wanted the Iowa lB trade down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom