NFL Draft 2023 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft 2023

Re: Will Levis (& Hooker)

Not sure anyone else takes a QB- LAC, BAL, MIN, JAX, NYG, DAL, BUF, CIN, NO, PHI, KC finish out the 1st round. Maybe a team trades back into the 1st round.. otherwise 2nd round??

Re: Will Levis (& Hooker)

Not sure anyone else takes a QB- LAC, BAL, MIN, JAX, NYG, DAL, BUF, CIN, NO, PHI, KC finish out the 1st round. Maybe a team trades back into the 1st round.. otherwise 2nd round??

Been crossing my fingers for Nolan Smith to be available at #30. And here he is...

Edit: Yes! Philadelphia Bulldogs. Go Birds.

Last edited:
First draft in a long while I walked away thinking my Patriots hit a home run. Best CB in the draft. AND they are being linked to Bergeron in Rd 2, although I suspect they would need to trade up to get him

First draft in a long while I walked away thinking my Patriots hit a home run. Best CB in the draft. AND they are being linked to Bergeron in Rd 2, although I suspect they would need to trade up to get him

Yeah I liked that pick for you guys.

Dallas did well with Mazi. Another athletic freak just a mild step down from Carter but also a very strong kid mentally speaking too. NFC East hands down will be toughest division in the country again. If Dallas can get LaPorta or Joey Porter... it's a homerun first two days.

Last edited:
Gonzalez was certainly a much, much better pick than Cole Strange.

Texans not messing around. Get their QB... and now get to pick again to likely grab Anderson at #3. They had the most draft capital.
I find this strategy quite stupid. A roster with more holes than Swiss cheese trades a second this year and a first next year to move up 9 spots when they could have just stood Pat and gotten valuable pieces where they were

Boo...Miami grabs a DB who looks like the #1. I mean did he even lift weights in college? I may be biased by GW would have been the better pick SMH.

As Charles Barkley would say "That's just turrrible!" Turrrible.

First puzzling pick for Philly this draft trading up for Ringo who is meh. Doesn't matter after how good they did Day 1 and 2 though

First puzzling pick for Philly this draft trading up for Ringo who is meh. Doesn't matter after how good they did Day 1 and 2 though
I'm okay with it after Day 1 and 2's haul... plus adding D'Andre Swift for a 2025 4th rounder (same year they'd get a comp pick for Swift if he leaves after a year).

Not real puzzling, although there's a question as to whether he'd be better as a CB or safety. 6-2, runs a 4.36 40 are pretty good raw materials to work with.

BTW, they just got RB D'Andre Swift. Anyone who guesses that he went to Georgia is/are correct.

Howie's like the guy who drafts players from his fave team in fantasy. Not sure whether it's an obsession or a fetish, but it's sure interesting.

Not real puzzling, although there's a question as to whether he'd be better as a CB or safety. 6-2, runs a 4.36 40 are pretty good raw materials to work with.

BTW, they just got RB D'Andre Swift. Anyone who guesses that he went to Georgia is/are correct.

Howie's like the guy who drafts players from his fave team in fantasy. Not sure whether it's an obsession or a fetish, but it's sure interesting.

Howie is going to Howie.

And he is crushing this draft weekend imo.

It's a gamble but when you have a great draft to date that's what you want to do.

Dallas so far going all in on run defense and run blocking/bigger packages. Will be quite a war this year in the trenches.

Not that birds fans care but I've watched the Cowboys 4th rd pick quite a bit working late and the MWC games being on. A bit of a hidden gem kid is a bigtime run defender and can rush the passer. Very smart and takes great angles against the RPO. I have a feeling the Dal Phi games may come way down in the scoring column this year. 20-17 etc

It's a gamble but when you have a great draft to date that's what you want to do.

Dallas so far going all in on run defense and run blocking/bigger packages. Will be quite a war this year in the trenches.

Not that birds fans care but I've watched the Cowboys 4th rd pick quite a bit working late and the MWC games being on. A bit of a hidden gem kid is a bigtime run defender and can rush the passer. Very smart and takes great angles against the RPO. I have a feeling the Dal Phi games may come way down in the scoring column this year. 20-17 etc
I think that the Giants have had a better draft than Dallas. Got not just at least two starters, but major upgrades. Also seems pretty clear that Buffalo knew that the Cowboys targeted Kincaide with their 1st round pick, and jumped ahead of them. Thought the TE in Round 2 was a reach caused by the Round 1 miss.

I think that the Giants have had a better draft than Dallas. Got not just at least two starters, but major upgrades. Also seems pretty clear that Buffalo knew that the Cowboys targeted Kincaide with their 1st round pick, and jumped ahead of them. Thought the TE in Round 2 was a reach caused by the Round 1 miss.

Cowboys weren't after Kincaid that hard. That's just the talking heads. It was about 3 or 4 guys Kincaid was in the mix as was our own Berg. They weren't after a splashy draft. They are plugging major holes to deal with their biggest weakness. Had a busy FA off season too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom